Your My Angel

Hey guys it's me blxckbaribe. I'm so sorry for the long wait but I'm back In action. But here are a few things. One the only time I will be updating any book is Tuesday and Thursday ( my off days ). Number two updates will be a little slow. I won't promise that that I can all the time it really depends on what's going on. And number three. This book will be a ongoing book meaning, that if I get a request I'll do it but if I don't I won't type on this book until I'm ready to leave it. And guys I'm making a Lucifer x diavolo x Fem Reader book soon. And go check out my other books. Now on with the story ,🖤💋

Your my Angel ( Simeon x Yandere Fem Reader) this story contains blood , kill , torture and a yandere.  Viewers district advise.

3RD POV:

Mc sat in the back of the class watching the angel she loved for so long talk to Luke.  Mc had love simeon for a very long time, but she never confess her love. She never confess cause she worried that he wouldn't love her back, that he will think that she is werid. She watch with her f/c hoodie on with the hood up looking at Simeon laugh with Luke causing mc to smile. " God I love his smile , everytime he smiles I wanna smile." Then the bell rings.

" Ok class make sure you finish reading chapter 300 and write a paper on what to do to make a human smile." While bagging his things up Simeon friend walk up to him. "Simeon come on so we can eat lunch together. It was Rebecca. Rebecca was an angel just like Simeon. She had long blue hair and blue eyes. She slim to the finest. Mc hated her. She hated her for the simple fact that she always was playing mind games with Simeon. She would have simeon get her food , wash her clothes , and even do her homework. It was sickening to mc. She hated seeing it. She wanted to kill her.

After getting her belongings she slowly follow behind Simeon and Rebecca. She follow them all the way to the cafeteria.  "Now Simeon you know what I like go get it." Simeon sigh and went to the cafeteria line. Meanwhile mc was fuming behind. She hated that Simeon acted like her lap puppy and she wasn't going to sit back and let it continue to happen. So quickly she ran to the nurse office and grab the food poisoning that she saw multiple times. ( Why it's food poisoning in the nurse office I don't know ) she grab it and ran back to the cafeteria. " Ok he just gave her food to her I can slide it in the quickly while she is gone." Mc thought as she made her way to the table.

She reach the table and look around to make sure no one was looking and right as she was pouring the poisoning in the food she heard "what the hell did you just put in my food." Rebecca walk over to mc and snatch the food poisoning out of her hand. Her eyes widen. "What the hell...you try to poison me?" She look at mc but was to late. She had grab a knife out of her bag and stab Rebecca clean in the eye. "AHHHHHHH."  Rebecca eyes was bleeding like crazy but mc wasnt done. She took the knife out of Rebecca eye and jump on her and began to stab her frankly. At first Rebecca was moving but now she wasn't. The life in her eyes are gone while mc constantly yell "SIMEON IS MINE MINE MINE MINEEEE!!". Mc stab Rebecca in her throat on repeat until she look up and saw Simeon staring at her with scared eyes. "Why why why did you kill her mc ." Mc heart stop. But it was to late Lucifer and beel jump on her while barabtos mace her. Mc fell to ground while Lucifer hand cuff her.

She look at Simeon one last time and said. " He is my Angel after all.". "hahahahahahahaha"