🥭Their Beauty To His Beast 🥭(Yandere Solomon X Asmo X Flirty Reader )

🥭 Their Beauty To His Beast 🥭 ( Yandere Solomon X Asmo X Flirty Reader )

This story contains death , blood , force , threesome , and yandere Solomon viewer discretion Advise

3rd POV:

As always mc and asmo flirting with another demon in the devildom. It was ordinary by now cause everyday it's a different demon and their flirting. Sometimes asmo and mc would take it up a notch by bringing the demon to the house of lamentation and have sex with them only to be caught by Lucifer. Asmo and mc never fuck each other but fuck other people together. Well that was until one day.

As always mc was putting her stuff in her locker when asmo ran up to her. " Y/nnnn I got good news it's a new demon in town and she is super pretty." Asmo said as he grab mc hand and started to drag her to the new girl. " Ouuu how big is her ass." Mc said as a faint blush appeared on her s/c face. Unaware that someone was watching them. Following them close behind was Solomon. That's right Solomon the human. He had a crush on mc and asmo but due to their flirty ways he was nervous to tell them.

He was afraid that they'll only see him as someone to have  a one night stand with and that would be all. So Instead of telling them he watch from afar and waited. He waited for them to hopefully one day change their ways. But deep down inside he knew they wouldn't. Asmo and mc barge through the crowd around the new demon. The new demon was like 5'4 tall and had blue and red hair that touch her shoulder. "Ah you must be the new girl." Mc said as she hugs the new girl. " Yes my name is Isabella what's your name." Mc and asmo chuckle wich cause the crowd to chuckle.

Even Solomon was chuckling cause if you didn't hear about these too then who sign you up for RAD. "Im y/n and this is asmo, we'll be your tour guide." They both said. They move to the side and let the new girl go first. But you can say they wasnt the only one giving her a tour guide Solomon was too. But little did he know one of the three of them knew he was following close behind.

( Timeskip brought to you by Sakura getting yeeted across the room)

( Threesome with Isabella)

Walking into one of the lab rooms mc push Isabella slightly onto a lab table and being to kiss her neck. Isabella moans slightly as asmo stands behind her and kisses the back of her neck. "Oh shit." Isabella moans as she grabs mc h/c hair and push her face further Into her neck. She begin to grind up on mc. Mc then lays Isabella on the table removing her shirt and skirt. Leaving her only in her heels. Asmo then takes the spot mc was in a leans down and began to lick Isabella pussy causing Isabella to moan out. Mc quickly puts her pussy over isabella mouth and sits down on her face.

Mc begins to move back and forth on Isabella face while removing her own shirt. Moans and licking sounds could be heard through out the room. Feeling her orgasm coming mc moves faster on Isabella face causing Isabella to lick and suck faster. "Ahhh yes lick it like that slut."asmo said as hold mc shoulder pushing her down a little more. Isabella already had her climax and next person up was mc.  Moving faster and faster mc cums in Isabella mouth.  " Ahh now that you watch  the show come on out Solomon." Mc and asmo said as mc got off of Isabella face.
I

sabella sex scene over

Solomon open the closet door he was in and step out with his dick buldging throw his pants. Asmo notice it first. " Ah Solomon you finally show your self after spying on us for years. " Asmo says as he walks up to Solomon. Asmo then wraps his hands on Solomon cock causing him to groan. " My my Solomon it's rude to spy , if You wanted to join that's all you had to say." Mc said as she put one of Isabella boobs in her mouth. "yeah Solomon I would definitely let you join." Asmo says as he starts to unbutton Solomon pants.