🍋SHE IS OURS 🍋

SHE IS OURS🍋!!!!!!
this is a request from TsukisTadashiYams

( This book contains blood ,smut , and bad language)

3rd POV:

" She is right there beel ." Mc was walking down the street holding hands with Asmo going to the maljosh. (think I spell it right) "ugh she is spending time with HIM again". The twins were annoyed. They were annoyed because mc never spent time with them. She always spent time with their older brothers. It was like they weren't there to mc. " What should we do belphie ? " Beel ask as he continue to look at asmo and mc. " Well try and win her over. " Belphie said as turn to face his twin.

"How would we do that ? " "We will get buy her things she loves and sit them in her room ." He looks at beel with a serious face. " You got the list of things she likes right ? " "Yes she likes f/f , f/b , and f/s. ( fav food , fav book and fav snack )". "Good". They turn back around and watch mc walk into maljosh with one thought on their mind " we'll win you over, you will be ours."

( Time skip brought to you by dabi wearing socks )

MC POV:

I get back from maljosh to see my f/f , f/b , and f/s sitting in my bed with a note that says " to our beloved mc here you are ."
I awwn knowing that this had to be Mammon and Levi doing. I got down stairs to where Levi and mammon where sitting on the couch watching TV. I run towards them and gave them a big hug. After hugging them she squeal and said " thank you so much for getting me that stuff you guys." Mammon and Levi look at each other confused and said " what are you taking about mc." She look at them and laugh. " You guys got me my favorite stuff right ? Ugh just come on ." She grab their hands and led them to her room. When they seen the stuff Levi said " we didn't get you this mc chan.

Mc stop smiling and frown " then ..... who did ? " Mc felt funny she went to her f/f and slowly ate it looking around until mammon smack it out of her hand. "Yo human don't go eating stuff when you don't know who sent it to you ." Mc thought about it and then decide to throw everything away. After throwing it all away mammon , mc , and Levi put on some anime and got a bunch of snacks and watch TV. Unaware of two angry twins looking at her.

3rd POV:

The twins pace around there room thinking. "Argh HOW DARE SHE THROW AWAY EVERYTHING WE BROUGHT AND STAY AND WATCH FUCKING ANIME WITH GREEDY ASS MAMMON AND RURI CHAN LOVER LEVI ." Belphie punch the wall as beel ate a bag of chips upset. " What do we do now belphie ? " Belphie started to think. He sighed he finally had a answer. " We'll lead her to the attic and p-profess I love." Beel stop eating and look at belphie with a worried look. "Are you sure belphie ? " He sighed and nod his head yes. Even tho belphie and beel we're crazy for mc they were scared to tell her they love her. They were nervous cause they thought she would never love them the way they loved her.

They decide to leave little notes on the floor that would lead mc to the attic.

( Time skip brought to you by Todorki twerking )

MC POV :

I was walking to Lucifer room for our daily " study lesson". On my way there I saw I piece of paper on the floor that said "come to the attic please." Mc walks to attic a little nervous and scared. When she got there she seen belphie and beel in their demon form. "oh it's just you guys." Mc sigh and relief. Belphie walk up to mc. " Mc we need to talk ." Mc look at beel and then belphie. "Ok what's up ?" Belphie took a deep breath and said "we love you mc and we want to spend time with u." Mc look a little shock but then smile and said "aww that's sweet we can spend time up here probably watch a couple of deviltube on my D.D.D is that ok?" They were hurt cause she didn't say that she love them too but they nod their head and beel head down stairs to the kitchen to get snacks.

Mc and belphie sat on the floor in the attic. Mc was sitting between belphie legs cause he ask her to. He was rubbing her head until her D.D.D went off. Mc look at it and saw that it was Lucifer he was asking were she was at. As mc was texting him back belphie got mad and snatch her phone. "Hey give that back ." " Why are you texting him when you are spending time with us?" Belphie ask a little angry . "Cause I was suppose to go see him but I spent time with you guys ." "So you can fuck him again?" Mc was a little shock. No one knew that she was fucking Lucifer. "How did you- , you what it doesn't matter give me my D.D.D ! " "NO" belphie toss mc D.D.D into the corner of the attic and push mc down.

"Listen brat your ours now and me and beel are going to mark your inside and outside up so bad that you will never wanna fuck Lucifer , hang with mammon, watch anime with Levi, go shopping with asmo , and read with satan."

We. Are . Gonna. Fuck. You. So. Good

🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋

Saying that belphie attack mc neck sucking biting and licking. Mc squirm as belphie got on top and held her hands down. "B-belphie stoop!" Mc cried out. It felt good to her but she didn't want it like this. "Why you should be horny and wet by now since you was going to Lucifer to get the same thing. " He started to unbutton mc shirt. Beel then walk in with the snacks. "Belphie I thought we were doing it while she was asleep ?" "Change of plans now put those snacks down and come put your mark on her. Beel obeys and come next to you and pulling your f/c bra down and starts to suck on your left boob leaving belphie to suck on the right. As they were sucking you couldn't help but moan. Belphie chuckles and lift his head up seeing the mark he left on your boob. He then attack your lips. You kiss back cause at that point you were wet and hungry for sex. Beel pulls your skirt down down to see your f/c thong. He growls and rip them off and start to devour you pussy.

You moan into the kiss feeling beel tongue dance all over you pussy. Belphie stop kissing mc and pull down his pants. He then rub the tip of his cock over mc mouth. mc open her mouth letting all of his 11 inch cock inside. Mc started to bob her head back and forward. Beel suck on mc clit watch cause her to arch her back and cum in his mouth which he glady sallow. He then pull his pants down and push his 12 inch cock inside mc which cause her to pull away from belphie cock and scream out. Belphie grabs mc hair and shove his cock back into her mouth. Beel started to ram into mc at a unhuman pace. While beel was fucking mc stupid belphie cum in her mouth. " Sallow it ." He said in a aggressive tone.

She sallow his cum and beel pull out and cum on mc stomach. Beel then went to mc mouth while belphie went to her pussy. " Beel you were supposed to cum inside her." "I'm sorry belphie I don't think she is ready to be a mom." Belphie got angry and shove Inside you and instantly start pounding you. "I don't care if she is ready or not she fuck Lucifer and if he said have his baby she would great fully have it so she is gonna have ours. " Beel shove his shaft into your mouth. You gag but started to bob your head the best you could. Belphie grabs mc hips and slams into you leaving you moaning and screaming on beel member leaving him to moan out. After a couple of more slams belphie cums inside you at the same time you cum and beel cums in your mouth. You sallow again and beel and belphie flops down next to you. Sweaty and out of breath beel and belphie wraps their arms around you. Belphie then whisper in your ear

" Your gonna have our kid mc because you belong to us now. You are OURS."

Word count : 1491