1

Billies pov

I woke up has a shower and got dressed. I've been thinking for a while now that I have been wanting to adopt a kid, and I think that's what imma do today. I made breakfast and ate it while looking on Instagram and seeing fans edits. I put my dishes in the sink and grabbed my keys and put on my shoes and got into me car and drove to the adoption centre.

Ellies POV
I woke up to miss. B yelling for us to get up,
"GIRLS GET UP ITS ADOPTION DAY!" I groan and roll out of bed, I walk over to the bathroom and got help to brushed my teeth and washed my face, I walked back into my room and got help to changedp into this:

 B yelling for us to get up, "GIRLS GET UP ITS ADOPTION DAY!" I groan and roll out of bed, I walk over to the bathroom and got help to brushed my teeth and washed my face, I walked back into my room and got help to changedp into this:

And I grabbed my teddy and walked down stairs and sat in a chair playing with my bunny.

Billies POV
I arrived at the adoption centre and parked my car and got out and walked into the centre, I was greeted by a young lady maybe in her mid 40s.
Miss B: "Hi! Are you here to adopted?"
Billie: "yes I am !"
Miss B: "alright what age are you looking for and gender?"
Billie: "from 1-4 and girls"
Miss B called for all 1-4 year old girls to come line up, they all did but they were all shy and didn't talk much. But there was this one little girl in a far corner looking like she doesn't wanna be adopted or doesn't feel like she was going to. So I walked up
Billie: "hi baby what's your name?"
Ellie: "I'm Ellie "
Billie: "aw that's a nice name, hey what's the name of your bunny?"
Ellie :" he's name is sniffles"
Billie: "well you and sniffles wanna come home with me?"
She just nods her head with a smile and I grab her hand and I fill out some papers while she goes packs. She comes down the stairs holding a ladies hand with a big smile on her face, i picked her up and carried her to my car I put her stuff in the back and put her in her new car seat. Closed her door and got into the car and started driving.

Ellie's POV
while my new mom was driving I was looking out the window of the car, I was amazing at how big the houses were. And then mommy pulled into this big house. She turned off the car and and got out, and walked over to my side grabbed my stuff and unclipped my seat belt in my car seat and picked me up and carried me inside the house where I see other people.