Moving in day...

Three months passed from my first date with Lilly and she's moving in with her daughter Emily. Ellie and Emily get along. They already look like sisters. "Love can you help me with these please?" Lilly asks me "yes mamas" I walk out and grab the last boxes. I take Lilly's to our room and she takes Emily's to Emily's room. I put down the boxes and I walk over to Emily's room, "don't worry we'll make it more girly for her." I say hugging Lilly from the back. "I hope she'll like it" "honey she's not sleeping in here tonight she's sleeping with Ellie I have a surprise for her. Speaking of which you need to watch the girls." "What where are you going?" "I'm going to the store to get paint and stuff for Emily's room! Oh finneas is coming over because Claudia is helping me with this and fin wants to see Ellie so you won't be alone!" "Oh okay." We walk down stairs and I already see Claudia and fin are here "brooo" I say walking over to him seeing him playing with Emily and Ellie. "hi bil and Lilly" "hi fin" Lilly said. "Mommy finnus brought us chocolates" Emily said walking to Lilly. "fin that was a bad choice Emily goes crazy when she has candy" Lilly says. I look over and I see Claudia with Bella hiding behind her. I walk over and I go to her level "hi Bella, wanna go play with the girls? And your aunt Lilly and your daddy is going to stay too" I ask her and she nods. Bella is one and really shy.

this is Bella

this is Bella. (Actually my little sister)

This is Emily (my little cousin)

This is Ellie (other little cousin

This is Lilly (me😌

This is Lilly (me😌.. ANYWAYS JUST SO YALL KNOW, LETS GET BACK TO THE STORY)
"Ellie baby come here" I yell for Ellie she comes running "yes mommy?" "Me and auntie are going out your staying here with Emily and Bella. And uncle finneas and mama are going to watch you okay?" "Me come too" she says with a  said face "sure baby you can come too" I say passing her shoes "fin Ellie's coming with us" "oh okay" finneas says "bye baby I love you" I say kissing Lilly "eww" I hear three times from the girls "yeah ewwwww" finneas adds "shut up finneas" I walk out the door saying I put Ellie in her car seat. We Claudia drive to the mall.

At the mall
We bought stuff for Ellie's room and Emily's. I brought paint for both girls, purple for Ellie and pink for Emily. "Mommy I'm hungry" Ellie whines. "Okay baby we are going to go eat don't worry. We walk to the food court and we order our food. I decided to post a picture of Ellie on my instagram.

billieeilish

Liked by claudiasulewski and 4

Liked by claudiasulewski and 4.97808 others
Billieeilish: eating lunch with my little princess and Claudia🥰❤️

claudiasulewski:❤️❤️
Billiexslut: wow she's so big now
Billiexxdaddy: that's my little sister!
FINNEAS: that's my little niece, prettier than her mommy😂❤️
Billieeilish: yeah well your daughter is cuter then you!
Billieismywife:omg 😂

we finished eating I leave a tip on the table and we go back to Claudia's car, I put Ellie into the car seat and I hop in  the passenger side "mommy?" "Yes princess?" "I'm tired" "I know baby will be home soon then you can have a nap" she nods I know she's going to fall asleep. We arrive at the house I look back and yup Ellie's asleep I giggle and get out, I open her door and take her out of the car seat "Claudia can you bring the bags in?" I ask Claudia "no but I can call fin and ask if he can help " she says calling fin I start walking to the door and I see finneas "help your wife" I say walking into the house, I take Ellie up to her room and I put her in her bed I take off her shoes and put a blanket on her. I walk out closing the door. I walk down stairs seeing Emily and Bella are napping on the couch "aha toddler crash" I laugh. "Yup" Lilly adds hugging me "Billie we can take the girls so you two can work on their rooms!" Finneas says "I'm sure Ellie would love that" I say "Emily might not but if her sister is there I'm sure she'll be okay" Lilly says worried." I mean Bella loves them so I'm sure Emily will be okay!" Claudia says.

An hour later Bella and Emily are awake Ellie isn't yet, I walk up to her room and I see she's sitting on her bed "hi monkey how was your nap?" "Mommy.." she says looking up are me I get worried. "Yes?" I say walking to her "I didn't make it to the potty" she says and cries. " aw princess it's okay I promise!" I say picking her up and taking her to the bathroom to get cleaned up. I change her into a jumper and she looks happy again. "Monkey your sleeping over at uncle and aunties house!" I tell her packing her bag "are you coming?" She asks "no baby I'm not" "den I no go" she says, I feel like there's something wrong with Ellie I'm going to make a doctors appointment tomorrow for her. I take her arms and I go on my knees " baby mommy and mama are doing Emily's room and yours, we can't have you too running around, you have bella and Emily to play with and I think Claudia said she's going to do makeovers!" "but mommy" "yes baby?" "i will miss you" she says starting to cry "I'll miss you too monkey" I take her hand we start walking down the stairs. But Ellie runs back up, and runs into her room. She comes running out with her blanket and bunny" mommy you didn't grab them" she says sadly. "I'm sorry monkey" I walk her to the car I put her in and she starts to cry "princess it's okay uncle finneas is going to be there okay?" "Mommy" she cries "baby it's okay" I say hugging her "it's otay Ellie we can play with my babies" Bella tells her. Ellie smiles I close her door and they drive off I take a deep breath and walk into the house.