2

(Oh btw this is my first story! So please no hate <3 also I didn't want my last chapter to be so long lmao😭)

                                Billies POV
I grabbed Ellie out of her car seat along with her things I picked her up and carried her into the house where mom, dad, Finneas and Claudia are all sitting on the couch as they live here too as I have a big ass house I wanted my family to be with me. I maybe 19 but oh well. They all stared at me I just smiled and I felt Ellie hide her hide her face into my neck, I think she's shy.
Maggie:"bil who's this?"
Billie:"this is Ellie, I adopted her she is one"
Claudia: "what a cutie you are" she says and pokes her arm which makes her smile
Finneas:" aw Bil I'm happy you did this"
Dad just stayed quiet he's not much to say anything. I put Ellie down and she seen shark and ran to him ahh she's so cute. As they were playing I went up to Ellie's new room I put up her stuff and put away one pair of pjs... "I guess I need to go shopping for this little one" I giggle to myself. I walk back down stairs and I see mom and wived my hand to her to come over to me as she does. "Mom Ellie doesn't have clothes and or toys. So imma go and buy her some wanna come and help me" I say with a pouting face "sure Billie I'll come with you" mom said and smiles.  I walk up to Ellie and go down to her level, "baby mommy is going to go buy you some need stuff uncle Finneas and auntie Claudia and papa are going to be here with you while me and nanny go okay?" I said and smile she nods and smiles and go back playing with shark.  Me and mom get into the car and drive to target.

—————-
We arrived and I'm so happy I have my mom with me she shopped for a little girl before so I mean she can help. We walk in and mom grabs a cart and we start to go to the baby section, i picked up some nappy's, pacifiers, bottles, baby food, a stroller. I have already have a crib in her room and other little things so I don't need to get them, I look at mom with a big smile and that look like I was about to go crazy, "Billie what's wrong with you?" She says with a confused look on face "baby clothesss" I say with the biggest smile on my face. We walk over and I picked out so many outfits and pjs, and new shoes. Hair stuff. "Okay mom I think I'm done" "yeah think?!" Mom said giggling, we go to the cash out and it came to 1,899$ I look at mom "not too bad" I smile. She just giggles, we walk back to the car and drove home.

Ellie's POV
I'm playing with uncle Finneas and I hear car doors close and I ran to the door and I see mama and nanny "mama is home" I say jumping up and down mama walks in the door with bags full of stuff, "mama what dat?" "Stuff for you baby" She says smiling walking to the kitchen. Mama put the stuff that goes into the kitchen, and then She go up to My bedroom
                              Billie pov
"so Billie while you were looking at the baby clothes I told you I was going to the bathroom.. will I lied.. I bought toys for Ellie!" She said holding up the bags with a huge smile. "Mooooomm" I groan "I don't have room in here for her new toys.. wait.. mom what did you do?" I said "wellll I read your journal and seen that you were going to adopt sooo I have may or may not have our the empty room and made it into a play room." She said looking at the ground. "You did?" I said as walking to the room "wow it looks so good!" I said smiling.

(HI! omg so this took too long but the next chapter Ellie is going to see the room!)