Wedding dayy

(Disclaimer: after this chapter imma speed to three years and bil 22 and Ellie is 3)

I'm getting ready for fins wedding. And I go into Ellie's room, I see her climbing out of her bed, "monkey no no" I run over and pick her up. " i sowwy Mama" she says " it's okay monkey let's get you ready for uncle finneas wedding" I say putting her on the changing table. I change her nappy and put her in her flower Dress.
Time skip
We are at the wedding I'm finneas best man I walk out with him and we wait for Claudia, her bridesmaids come out and then Ellie throwing flowers. She runs out. "Oh I sowwy" she says picked them up I walk over to her" come baby it's okay" I giggle and grab her hand, everyone laughed at that. I hold her in my arms and Claudia walks out. Everyone stands up, I can tell fin is crying. Claud comes up and we start. " we are gathered here today to celebrate Finneas and Claudia, do you guys have any valves you wanna say?" "Yes we do". "Claudia, when I first met you, my heart stopped. You were the most prettiest girl at that party. I instantly fall in love with you, but you played hard to get. I didn't give up I tried and tired and now we are here, with a baby on the way" fin says whipping his tears. "Finneas all these years I gotten to know you more and more. I've fallen more in love with you, being apart of your family, knowing your amazing family and your sister. It's like I belong. Im so happy im going to spend the rest of my life with you" Claudia ends. "May we have the rings please" I walk over give them the rings "thank you, finneas take this ring and place it on Claudia's finger and repeat after me, Claudia" "Claudia" " I take this ring" "I take this ring" "and with it I promise to love you through sickness and health" "and with it I promise to love you through sickness and health" "slide that baby on there". "Claudia take this ring and place it on Finneas finger and repeat after me finneas " "finneas" " I take this ring" "I take this ring" "and with it I promise to love you through sickness and health" "and with it I promise to love you through sickness and health" "if anyone has anything to say speak no or forever hold your peace" "mama me thirsty" everyone laughed "we won't count that, with the power invested in me I pronounce you miss and mr O'Connell, you may now kiss the bride" they kiss and everyone claps and cheers. "Ewwwwww" Ellie says "I know right I tag along.

(Hi soo I made this one short because I don't know what else to write..)