4

Ellie's pov
Mom started to drive somewhere, I don't know where we are going but I'm in the pink dress. I feel like a princess. Mamas princess. I wonder where we are going. "Mama where are going?" I say "we are going out for dinner princess, we are meeting nanny and papa and uncle Finneas and auntie Claudia!" Mom said "uncle finnus is going to be der?" I say. "Yes baby he will be" i smiled big which made mom giggle.

They arrived at the restaurant

mom took me out of the car seat grabbing her bag and my nappy bag walking into the restaurant. I see uncle finnus "UNCLE FINNUS" I yell reaching for him. Everyone in the restaurant awed at me. he grabbed me. "It's uncle Finneas, say Finneas" he said walking to the table. "Uncle finnus" i said clapping, mama was laughing. "Aw Ellie you look so cute!" Said Claudia. "Tank you" I say playing with uncle finnus chain, I start putting it in my mouth. "no no baby that's yucky." Mama said taking me from uncle and putting me in a high chair next to her and uncle. "Mama I hungry " I say pouting. "I know baby but you need to wait, want animal crackers for now?" Mama pulling them out of the bag and putting them on the trey of the high chair. "NO! I WANT NUGGIES" I say throwing the animal crackers. "Ellie Marie O'Connell!" mama said loudly. I look up "I sorry mommy" I say sadly looking down not trying to cry. "Ellie you don't throw things, and you differently don't yell inside." Mama was going to say something else but the waitress came.

                              Billies pov
I was about to continue talking to elite but the waitress came to our table. "What a cute little girl- wait y'all are the O'Connell family!" The waitress said "shhh don't make a big scene please!" I said putting up my hood and putting on sunglasses. "Oh sorry!" She said clearing her voice. "Hi I'm Lilly I will be your waitress for the night, what can I get you ?" She said " I would take a salad with water please!" Said Claudia. "I'll take the same" said Finneas "me too" said mom and dad. "Do hall have bean burritos?" I said "yes we do!" "I'll take one of those the. Please!" I said "okay and what about this little cutie?" "Nuggies pwease" Ellie said nicely playing with her fingers. "Sure thing cutie " said the waitress

We are all eating and Finneas stands up, and so does Claudia. " we like to make and announcement" Finneas said. "Me and Claudia-" I cut him off " HAVING A BABY?!" I said Happily with a big smile on my face. " wait bil how'd you know?" Said Claudia confused. "I don't know I just guessed, so you are pregnant?!" I said. "Yes we are but that's not all" Finneas said " we are also getting married too. Uhm we've been planning it and it's in a week.. we got Ellie's dress she's the flower girl. Claudia's nephew is going to be the ring bear. Billie your my best man! " " wait hold up, y'all getting married DIDNT tell us until a week before?!?!?!!!" I said madly. "Bil come down, we didn't tell you guys yet because we were waiting for this dinner.. well  mom and dad knew" he said setting back down. "You two knew and didn't tell me?" I said to mom and dad. "Yes we knew about it for months now." Mom said giggling. "Wow well congratulations!!" I say clapping and running over to hug them. " des nuggies are nummy" Ellie said not understanding what's going on. I just giggle at her. "oh this is Ellie's dress. " Claudia said pulling out her dress. Which looked like this.

such a cute dress

such a cute dress. "Oh my god!!! It's so cute! But how'd her get it fitted so it fits her right?" I asked "remember that day I took her out? Well that's where we went" said Claudia "Ellie's princess dress" said my little princess "yes baby that's your dress! " I say picking her up from the high chair. As we are leaving the restaurant now, i let a tip on the table for the waitress and grab Ellie's dress my bag and her bag and we walk out. I put Ellie in her car seat, I can tell she's getting tired so I grab one of her blankets from the trunk of the car and put it over her, then I give her, her bunny. i close her door and get into my side. I see her yawn " mommy I sleepy" Ellie said closing her eyes." I know baby you can sleep it's okay" I said pulling out of the parking lot.

We arrived home, Ellie is passed out. O get help from mom she grabs our bags and Ellie's dress while I unbuckle Ellie from her car seat. i put her in my arms like newborn style and put the blanket over her once again she has her bunny in her arms. I carry her in side I take off my shoes and walk up stairs. I put Ellie on the changing table and change her nappy to a new one. I change her into her pjs which looked like this

i pick her up and put her in her carb, I put a pacifier in her mouth and put a blanket over her, turned on her sound Machine and walked quietly out of her room and closing the door behind me

i pick her up and put her in her carb, I put a pacifier in her mouth and put a blanket over her, turned on her sound Machine and walked quietly out of her room and closing the door behind me. I walk down stairs to everyone. "The little monkey fell asleep in the car and it is past her bed time so I just put her in her carb and changed her." I said sitting on the couch. "I mean it is pretty late me and dad are going to head to bed" mom said and her and dad walked up the stairs to there room. "Old people am I right? " I said to fin "actually we are going to bed too." Fin said "man what the fuck" I say grabbing the remote turning on the office.

And hour later

"I guess I'll go to bed now." I say turning of the tv and walking up the stairs. I take a shower and put on and over size t shirt. And shorts. Brushed my hair and got into to bed.