Part 15

*hi babes, I wanna say sorry for like not updating this story. I've been hella stressed out with school. But I think I'm back ❤️❤️ also happy pride month!*

It's a couple of weeks later and Ellie's anxiety is worse. Idk what to do. She wont let me bath her.."love!" I hear Lilly yell for me. I walk out of my office and walk down stairs "yes baby?" I say walking into the kitchen "Ellie and Emily got into a little fight" she says "about what?" I ask "uh" "well?" I say " Ellie broke one of Emily's dolls head off.." "she what now?" Lilly holds up the doll "and where are the kids?" I ask "Ellie is on the chair in the corner by by the dog bed and Emily is in the play pin" I just stare at her "your telling me Ellie is the only one on time out?!" I say half way raising my voice "yeah" Lilly says, I just walk away. I walk up to Ellie and turn around the chair and go done to her level. "Baby why did you rip off Emily's dolls head?" I ask her calmly "she said her baby was prettier than mine and that she's a better mommy because she's not adopted like me " she says crying "no no no baby don't crying" I standing up @mention a userand picking up ellie and going up to her room. I sit on her bed " now princess you'll be a great mommy, just because you are adopted doesn't mean you won't be a good mommy. It means you'll be a wonderful mommy." I say rubbing her back to calm her down "mommy" she says looking up at me with her big blue teary eyes. "Yes baby?" I say looking down at her "are you going to hurt me?" She asks and I don't say nothing I just stare at her .