5

Ellie's pov
I woke up in my room. Confused all what I remember is telling mommy I was tired and fell asleep. "MOMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYY" I yell I hear mommy come running in. "What?! What happened?!" "Up" I smile through my pacifier and mom sighed "you scared me monkey" mommy said picking me up taking me to my changing table. I giggle.Mommy changes my nappy and my clothes I got changed into this.

with vans and my hair in pony tails

with vans and my hair in pony tails. "okay monkey has lost of things she's needs to get done with Finneas, mommy has the Grammys she needs to get ready for." Mommy says picking me up and placing me on her hip. "Da what?" I ask confused "they are an important award show, mommy is up for 7 awards." She says with a smile on her face. "Mama?" "Yes monkey" "me hungry" "what do you want for breakfast?" "Mmmm FRUIT" I yell "okay mommy will make it " she says putting me in my hair chair, I see nanny and papa come down stairs. "nana papa" I say smiling and clapping my hands "good morning sunshine " nana said " good morning Little miss Ellie" papa said patted my head. "Mama making me fruit " I say as mom puts my bowl of fruit on to my high chair, I start eating.

Time skip.

                             Billies pov
It's 1:30 we have to get going but Ellie is napping, I have to wake her up, or I think I can get her into her car seat. I think to myself walking into her room. I quietly grab a new nappy and another pacifier. I quietly walk to her crib and pick her up carefully. So far so good, I pick up her bunny and blanket and I start walking down the stairs. I grab my keys and bag and go out the door. I put Ellie in her car seat put her blanket over her and put her bunny in her arms. I put the nappy in her nappy bag and close the door. "Wow she didn't wake up" I giggled to myself, I get into the drivers seat put on my seat belt (safety first YALL) I turn on the car and start driving, it's an hour drive to the studio. I look in the mirror and I see Ellie waking up. I know she's going to freak out, I keep driving helping she doesn't we are only 20 minutes away. Please stay calm baby please I think to myself as I hear Ellie "mommy?" "Yes baby?" "Where we going" she asks putting her pacifier in her mouth "mommy needs to go work on songs with uncle Finneas" I tell her and she nods as we pull up to the parking lot, I park my car and get out I walk to the  tuck and open it, grabbing her stroller. I open it up, then I open Ellie's door I take off her blanket I  take her out of the car seat. I put her in the stroller, buckle her in and put on the tray for a snack and her juice. I put her blanket back on, then I grab her nappy bag put it at the bottom, I grab my bag and phone and car keys lock the car, put my bag at the bottom and give Ellie her snack. "Tank you mama" she says "your welcome monkey" I say pushing the stroller into the building.

2 hours later.
Me and fin are working on my new album.. that's not coming out for a while, I get a message from my manger *you and fin and your family will be picked up at 1pm tomorrow for the red carpet* "fin the limo is picking us up at 1pm tomorrow." I tell him "okay, it's getting kinda late we should head home." "Yeah mama me hungry and i want a bafh" Ellie added. "Okay will let's go home then" I laugh. Fin is pushing the stroller this time we get to our cars I take Ellie out of the stroller and put her in her car seat. I get into the car and start driving home.

An hour and a hour later.
I just finished feeding Ellie. "Bafh time" she says happily "yes monkey bath time!" I take her out of the high chair and carry her up to the bathroom. I grab a towel and turn on the water, i undress Ellie and ask her if she wants bubbles and a rubber duckie and other little toys "YES PWEASE" she says jumping up and down. I put baby bubble bath in the water and her toys. And I put her in. She starts playing, I wash her hair and her body and I let her play for a little. I can tell she's getting tired. "Okay monkey time to get out" I say unplugging the drain and grabbing her towel. Ellie stands up and I pick her up and wrap her in the towel. I take her to her room I put her on her changing table I put on a nappy, I put baby lotion on her. And put her in a monkey onesie, I give her a pacifier she takes it and puts it in her mouth, I put her in her crib. I kiss her forehead. "Goodnight monkey I love you" "nite nite mommy I wob you too" Ellie says and closes her eyes. I walk out and go to my room I take and shower and get ready for bed.