part 14

I got woken up but Ellie kicking me. "Ow monkey" she groans and keeps kicking me, I slide out of the bed I went to go get clothes "noo let go of me " Ellie says I turn around "I'm not even touching you?" I say walking over to her, wait is she having a night mare? I think to myself. "Monkey baby wake up" I say shaking her. She stands up and looks around. " Where am I mama?" I she asks confused " we are at nanny's" I say picking her up "why?" She asks as I put her on the toilet. "For a little visit" I lie. She nods and hopes off of the toilet I grab her clothes and I change her, I brush her hair. I grab her hand and we walk down stairs. Mom has made breakfast. "Aw mom you didn't need to make breakfast" I say sitting down at the table putting Ellie on my lap. " It wasn't a problem" mom said giving me Ellie's. "Eat baby" I say. Ellie eats her food. I check the time and we have to get going. "Shit mom we need to go" "shit" Ellie repeats "Ellie no we don't say bad words!" I say picking her up. " SHIT" she yells. "Ellie no" I say trying to hold it together. I put her in the car and I get in and mom drives to the hospital.

At the hospital
We checked in and we are waiting for the doctor to call on us. "Ellie O'Connell?" The doctor said and we got up "hi I'm doctor Jenna, follow me" "okay" I said and followed her into the room. " Have the little one change into this please" she says and hands us a hospital dress "come here Ellie" I say to her and she walks over to me I take off her outfit and I put her in the dress. And sat her on the bed. "Mama?" "Yes ellie?" Why we at the doctor's?" She asked. "Because you need a check up." I tell her "mama I scared" she said holding out her arms so I pick her up and I sit on the bed with her in my lap. The doctor comes in and she starts checking Ellie. I look over and I see needles. This wasn't in the plan, this isn't why I came here. I think to myself. She wipes Ellie's leg and she districts her. "look Ellie it's mr. Bear " the doctor says moving a teddy around and then "OWWWWWW" Ellie screams. "what? " I say confused. Ellie just looked confused and stopped crying. "there's not much we can do with kids with anxiety, we can't put them on medication yet because they are too young. I think you'll just have to help Ellie the best you can " she says with a warm smile." Ok thanks" I say picking up Ellie and walking out of the doctors office.

Hello! I'm so so so sorry for not updating this, I've been hella busy with school!. But it's the weekend imma try to write more, and thank you so much for the reads!