Grammys

my loud ass alarm went off I groan and roll out of bed, I take the baby Monitor and I hop in the shower, I wash my body and hair I get out and I see Ellie "monkey?" Mama me climb out of my crib" "I see that" I say shocked. "I guess you need a big girl bed now" Ellie nods and grabs my phone and hops onto my bed. "Ellie baby mommy needs to get dressed and stuff you sit there and be good okay?" "Okay mama" I finish getting ready, I was wearing this.

I walk out to see Ellie waiting for me

I walk out to see Ellie waiting for me. "Mama pretty" she says "thanks monkey, it's your turn!" I say picking her up and going to her room. I change her nappy and I put her into this.

I put her hair up in two pony tails with bows, I give her a pacifier that match's and she has flats that match

I put her hair up in two pony tails with bows, I give her a pacifier that match's and she has flats that match. I pick her up "mama me pretty" "yes monkey you are" I say taking her down stairs I put her in the high chair. And I check the time it's 12:47 just enough time for Ellie to have fruits I take them out and I wash them and I put them in a container just in case. "Here baby eat some fruit" "otay". I leave her in her high chair to eat I go and get my shoes on, fin and everyone is coming down. "Big day for my baby's" said Maggie. "Mom don't make a scene" I said laughing. I walk up stairs and grab nappys and Ellie bunny and blanket, another pacifier and walk back down stairs to put them in her nappy bag. "Mama me done" Ellie says and it was just right on time, I walk over and grab her out of the high chair, and then I put the container in the sink, I walk out to the limo. Before I get in I hand fin Ellie, I get in and fin hands me Ellie. I put the seat belt over both of us and I put on kids YouTube on her Ellie.

Everyone is in now and it's been an hour and a half and I'm getting bored I start to watch what Ellie is watching. A couple minutes later I hear laughing. " is it that interesting Billie?" Fin says "huh?" I ask. Everyone just laughed I go back to watching the video and they still are laughing at me.

At the red carpet

We are walking on the red carpet, the flashing lights are making Ellie scared she hides her face into my neck and she's starts crying "shhh baby it's okay wanna go with nana?" I ask her she shakes her head yes, I give her to my mom and I take pictures by myself. I see Ellie running to me I pick her up and we walk to our table.

An hour later.
It's the category for what I'm nominated for is up.
"And the Grammy goes to.... Billie Eilish!" I pass Ellie to mom. " mama will be back" I walk up to the stage with fin.

                                Ellie's pov.
Mamas name was called she hands me to nana and walks away with uncle finneas. I crawl off of nanas lap and I walk over to this lady with a pretty outfit. (The lady is lizzo) "I like your outfit miss" I say with a big smile on my face. "Thanks sweetheart, where's your mommy?" The lady asked I pointed to the stage where mama and uncle are "up der".

                                    Billies pov
I walk back to our table and I don't see Ellie "mom where's Ellie?!?" I ask "uh she was just right there" mom says. And I see her walking with Lizzo "here's your daughter, she came over to me while you where getting your Grammy, also congratulations on the Grammy" lizzo says handing me Ellie. "Thank you!" I say "monkey you can't don that, when mama goes up on the stage you stay with nanny!" I told her "I sowwy mommy I just wanted you" she says hugging me. "Mama might get called again and if she does your coming with me okay?" "Otay" she sniffs.

"And the Grammy goes too... BILLIE EILISH!!!" I grab Ellie and I walk up with finneas. "Thank you!" We both say and run off of the stage. "Okay so mommy needs to go you have to stay with nanny okay baby?" I tell Ellie putting her in a high chair "otay mama" she says with a sad face.

                                Ellie's pov
Mama leaves and Im sad, but I see mama on the stage again but in a different outfit, 
Don't you know I'm no good for you
Ive learn to lose you, can't afford too
Tore my shirt to stop you bleeding'
But nothing ever stops you leaving
Quiet when I'm coming home I'm on my own
I could lie and say I like it like that, like it like that.
Don't you know to much already
I'll only hurt you if you let me
Call me friend but keep me closer (call me back)
And I'll call you when the party's over
Quiet when I'm coming home and I'm on my own
I could lie and say I like it like that like it like that
Yeah, I could lie and say like it like that like it like that
But nothings better sometimes
Once we both said our goodbyes
Let's go let it
Let me let you go
Quiet when I'm coming home and I'm on my own
I could lie and say like it like that like it like that
I could lie and say like it like that like it like it like that.
Mommy ends her song and everyone is clapping. Mommy comes back "mama I liked your song" I said "thanks monkey" mama says.

Time skip. (Billies POV)
We arrived home Ellie is tired and cranky I take her up to her room and change her into her pjs. I put her into her bed and close her door. I get changed  and flop into my bed.