part 16

billies pov
i just stared, "no baby im not going to hurt you." she just stares and her eyes fill up with tears. " your not?" she sniffs. "no princess, i will never hurt you. youre safe here with me okay?" she hugs me and cries in my my arms. i rub her back

time skip/night time.

"eillie baby its bath time" i yell from the bath thee running the tub. " no bath!" i hear her yell from her room. i walk out of the bathroom and go to her room. " yes baby time to take a bath" i walk over to her. "MOMMY I SAID NO!"  i just sigh, "come on ellie, you need to have a bath, what if mommy baths with you ?" i asked. "fine" she says and ups her hands up. i pick her up and carry her to the bathroom. "love?" i hear lilly say. remeber we had a fight? yeah we didnt talk about it, ive been in my office or with ellie in her room. "yes?" i say annoyed, " can we talk?" she asks in her baby voice. "no i cant im bathing ellie" i say and close the door.   i get ellie out of her clothes "mommy are you mad at mama?" "no baby im not mad at mommy" i put her in the bath and i get underdress too and get in. "mama and i are fine love, you dont need to worry okay?"  she shakes her hand and starts playing with the rubber ducks. I start to wash her hair and then her body, I let her play for a little. Maybe I should talk to lily when the babies go to bed ? I think. "okay ellie time to get out" I tell her while I get out and put on a towel. "Otay mommy" she says and stands up, I pick her up and take her out. I unplug the tub and then I put eillie in her towel. I carry her to her room and I put her in a pull up and put her in her princess pjs and brush her hair. "Ellie all pwetty now" she says walking over to her bed. "your always pretty my love, alright want a bedtime story?" I ask her getting k. Her bed with her. "YES PWEASE" she yells all excited "ahha okay okay" she cuddles up to me and I tell her a story. ( I am not going to put it in bc I don't know if it would be boring)

30 minutes later
Ellie is asleep I slowly get outta her bed and tuck her in, I turn off her light and close her door, I walk to my room and I see lily in bed. "hey love" I say in the food way. "hi" she says sad "look live we can talk now." I say sitting on the bed. " look I'm sorry I got mad at you for putting Ellie in a time out, but it wasn't fair that Ellie was in one and not Emily, she said something very rude to el and you didn't talk to her." I say tearing up "Billie siblings tell each other that they are adopted" I look at her " but el is adopted and em doesn't need to remind her!" "Okay baby I'm sorry, I did talk to Emily and she wanted to say sorry to Ellie but you shut me out. So I told her to try I'm the morning" lily says crying. Shit I feel bad now. " don't cry baby I'm also sorry" I say whipping her tears off of her face and kiss her. "I didn't mean to make you mad at me " she says in her cute baby voice "it's okay baby I know you didn't, come on let's go to bed." I say and get in the bed and cuddle her. "Okay" she says and lays her head on my chest and we fall asleep.

HIII, I'm so so so sorry this took forever!!, I've been busy. But I need ideas !!