Part 12.

Billies POV

I wake up in Ellie's bed "oh" I whispered I get out of bed and look at her clock I see it's 6:30 am I let Ellie sleep until she wakes up I go into my room and I see Lilly sleeping her hair is in her face so cute!. I jump on the bed and I move her hair way from her face and I kiss her wake. "Ew shark no I'm sleeping" she says rolling over "that's mean I'm not shark" I say in a baby voice. I hear light snores. Damn okay, I get up and I put my hair in a bun I get changed and I head down stairs with shark behind me, I turn on the lights and I go to the kitchen I let shark out and I full up his food bowl and water bowel. I decided to make breakfast. Yes last time I fucked up but how hard can making eggs be?. I walk to the fridge and grab the eggs I see Lilly has put mine and Ellie's supper in the fridge "did we sleep from 2 until now" I say out loud I shake my head and I start cooking. Lilly walks down the stairs "oh looks how's awake now" she teased "I'm sorry baby I was tired and Ellie fall asleep so I just slept with her." I said walking over to her "it's okay p, I get it." She says "gimme kiss" I say "nah you don't deserve it" she said walking to her chair "what?" I say confused, did I do something I thought. "Nope no Kisses for you" she said turning her head "oh" I say walking back to the stove. I flap the eggs, mine are done I put them on a plate, then Lilly's are done I put them on a plate and grab orange juice from the fridge and pour it into a cup. I put them down for her. "Thanks" she says "you're welcome baby" I say grabbing mine and sitting down. We eat. I just can't stop thinking about why she wouldn't give me a kiss. "Why don't I deserve a kiss?" I ask grabbing my plate to put it in the sink " because" she says passing my her dishes. "Tell meeeee" I whine "no" I grab her hips and I kiss her. "your such a baby" she says and kisses me. " I wanted a morning kiss so I had to do it myself" I added. "Mommy" I hear Ellie whine. "good morning princess" "mommy" I just look at her "I had a bad dream" she says "about what baby?" I ask picking her up "I don't wanna say with her here" she points at Lilly "oh it's okay I have to go wake up em and get her ready for school." Lilly say walking up stairs. "What was the dream about baby?" I say walking to the couch and sitting down. "My old daddy" she said and I look into her eyes and I can see fear. "He took me from you and told me I would never see you again, and that Lilly is a bad person and she's going to kill me." My eyes widened "no no baby it's okay, Lilly isn't a bad person and she's not going to kill you baby I promise, Lilly is the best. She loves you like I love you princess. And your father isn't going to come and take you, as along as Im here no one can hurt you" I say she smiles and hugs me. "Ellie baby I won't hurt you" I hear Lilly say and I look over and she's crying "I sowwy mama" Ellie says and jumps off of my lap and hugs her. "It's okay" Lilly says. We hear a honk,fin is here to drive Emily to school with Bella. "Bye baby have a good day" "bye mommy's" Emily says running out the door. I hug Lilly "I love you baby I'm sorry for what Ellie said" I whispered in her ear. She hugs me tighter. "Nana!" Ellie yells I let out of my hug with Lilly and I see my mom. "Ready for school little bug" mom says "yup!" Ellie says running to her school room. I smile and Lilly takes my hand and pulls me up stairs. "baby what are you doing?" I ask "we are going to shower together" Lilly says. "What? My mom is here!" I say and she locks the door. "She can't get in"

(Little Bit of a smut is you don't like this then you can skip it's okay:) )

In the bathroom
Lilly starts to get underdressed she takes off her pjs pants and then her top leaving herself in her thongs and her bra. My eyes lock onto her chest. "Like what you see?" She asks "yes I do" I say she starts to take off the bra and I think I'm drooling over her, she walking over to me "get undressed." She says like she's a top, I don't  hesitate I take everything off. She kisses me and turns on the shower. We hop in and start making out. Lilly tried to be a top again and pins me against the wall. "Oh mamas you just messed up" I say spinning around and pinning her against the wall she gasps. "Yeah your not a top my love, I am" I smile at her and I go down on her I start sucking her clit she lets out little moans. Which grow bigger and I can tell she's close, I stop. "No more please" she whines " are you close baby?" I ask her standing up "mhm" she says. I look her I'm the eyes and I put two fingers in and I see her eyes roll back. I go on my knees again and I finger her while I suck her clit. She's screaming can I know she's at her edge. I stop sucking her clit. I put another finger in and she gasps. I go soft, and then I go harder "come on my fingers mama" I tell her so I go faster. "IM COMING DADDY" she screaming letting out a loud moan. I lick my fingers and I kiss her.

(I'm so sorry😭😭)