First date

(In this I'm Lilly😌)
I hear my phone go off and it wasn't mom it was Lilly?

                          Lilly (cute girl from the mall)
Hey Billie, i was wondering if you wanna go on a date with me. I know it's weird you don't have too you have Ellie to take care of. I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked.

                                      Lilly it's okay! I totally would love too! What time?

Omg, and 8:30?

                                   Good for me!

I'll pick you up!

oh shit who's going to watch Ellie. someone knocks on the door and walks in "NANNY" I hear Ellie yell I walk out to see my mom and dad. "mom? Dad?" "Hey bil I got your message and I thought I would come over" "oh?" I asked confused. "to talk about it and I wanna say.." I stand there shaking "yes! I would love too!" "MOM you could have just said that" I say walking back to the kitchen and mom follows behind. "Mom I actually wanna ask you so,etching" "sure honey" "can you and dad watch Ellie? I have a date in 10.." "oh wow that's exciting" "mom.. don't even" " but yes me and dad would love too!" "Thanks mom" I run up to my room and change. Then I hear knocking on the door but I'm still getting ready I hear my mom open the door "oh hi can I help you?" My hear skips a beat "hi I'm here for Billie.. we have a date.." I come running down the stairs. "Billie your gay?" Mom asked "yes Mom I am" "oh my god!!" Mom said running to hug me "moooommmmm let go I need to say bye to my baby!" I say whining Ellie comes running over to me and mom let's go "mommy where you going?" "mommy is going out" "me come too" Ellie says grabbing her shoes "no baby yiur staying here with nanny and papa" "nooo mommy" mom picks her up, I walk out the door and I hear her screaming for me. I feel bad. "My little girl did the same thing as Ellie and she loves her grandma" Lilly added. "I know- wait you have a daughter?" My eyes widened Lilly smiled. "Yes shes almost 2, her birthday is in a couple of weeks" Lilly said driving her car i sit there with a smile.

Time skip
Lilly drops me off and I looked at her and smiled she leaned in and kissed me. "bye" she said with a smile on her face. I blush and walk into the house. "Ellie is in bed." Dad said "thank you guys so much for watching her" "it wasn't a problem.. she calmed down after your dad gave her ice cream and turned on frozen."Mom laughed, we hug and say goodbye.no walk up to Ellie's room I kiss her forehead and walk out, i change and flop into bed and pass out.