part 17

billies pov
i wake up and lilly  isnt in the bed, i grab my phone and i check the time its 10:00. i get up and go down stairs where i see izzy and the girls watching a mvie. :aw my three girls: i say walking behind the couch "mommy watch with us: ellie says " i would baby but im going to get my hair dyed" i say and lilly  looks back "what?' "yes im going here soon i just need to get dressed" i say walking up the stairs to get dressed.

time passed yo where billie is pulling up in the drive way.

i start pulling up into the drivway of the salon i park my car and i get out, i walk into the salon and was greeted by a young guy he kinda looks gay. "hi how can we help you?" he says ?hi i was just wanting a hair cut and a dye done" "sure what kind and colour?" he said walking me to the chair. "short like a shpulder lenth with bangs and im going blonde." say sitting onto the chair "okay!" he said and stared.

time skip
he finished my hair, and holy fuck i look different izzy is going to freak out. "omg thank you so much!" i say and i pay. i walk out of the salson and i get into my car and start to drive home.

Billies hair( we all know what it looked like)

lilly pov
.
the kids are sleeping and im just cleaning up, i hear billies car pull into the drive, im nervous to see what she did to her hair. " baby close your eyes" i hear her say so i do "okay baby open them in 3..2..1.." i open then when she said one and my heart dropped. "holy=its blonde" i say "you dont like it do you ? billie asks looking sad, shit "no no baby i love it you look hot" i say smiling, she takes my waste. "oh baby what are you doing?" i ask confused but i know what shes going to do but i wanna hear it from her. " oh baby i think i wanna fuck you, are the babies asleep?" she says and my face turns red, "yes the babies are napping. " she just smiles and kisses me.

WARNING IF YOU DO NOT LIKE SMUTS DONT READ THIS

she starts to wrap her arms around to my back touching my ass. kissing my neck biting it "i know you like that" she says looking at me in the eye, i bite my lip. she takes off my shirt just leaving me in my skirt, i jump onto the counter top and billie starts playing with my tits through my bra i start letting out little moans. " oh look who really wants this" she says putting her hand on my inner thigh making me wiggles." please daddy please" i say and she gives in she takes off my panties teasing my spot, after a couple of min shes puts two fingers in making me gasp. she starts going slow and then going fast, i start moaning louder and she stops, you close baby?" she asks "yes i am" i say and billie puts her fingers in againa nd also goes down on me. "FUCK' i yell as i cum on her fingers and face, but she doesnt stop she keeps going and i feel like imma cum again"b-baby imma cum again' she stop sucking on my clit and looks me in my eyes as i cum on her fingers again. she stops and sucks her fingers off and then kisses me "good girl" she says. then we her the girls wake up" ill go get them you get dressed" "okay" i answer as she goes and gets the girls and i get dressed.