Part 13

Later
I'm making lunch for Ellie she's still doing school with mom, Lilly is out doing things. I walk to Ellie's school room. "Mom I made lunch for Ellie" I say "yay num num" she says getting up, I giggle. We walk to the kitchen Ellie sits in her chair, i put down her food and she starts to eat "thanks mommy" she says "you're welcome monkey", "oh mom Ellie has an appointment at the hospital tomorrow, so you get a day off" "oh okay what about?" Mom asks pouring coffee into her cup. " I'm getting her check out for anxiety, I'm pretty sure she has it. But I could be wrong I just wanna make sure." Mom nods slowly. "You can come if you wanna" I say " sure I'll come" mom says "Ellie all done!" Ellie says "okay more school" I say "no nap time" Ellie said, I'm trying to get her off of them and pacifiers. " Baby you don't have naps no more." I say walking with her to her classroom.

Time skip
It's now 5:30 the girls are playing lilly is cooking for us. I'm answering emails " no that's mine!" "No it's mine!" I hear Ellie and emily yelling I get up and go over to them. "Girls what is this about?!" I ask. "Emily took My dollie" Ellie said. "Ellie baby you need to share" I say to Ellie. "no it's mine mommy" Ellie starts crying, Emily gets up. "I DONT WANT A SISTER NO MORE, IDK WHY MY MAMA AND YOUR MAMA ARE DATING." Emily yells. My face go Blank, I feel a tear roll down my cheek. " EMILY!, SAY SORRY NOW!" I hear lilly yell at Emily. " NU MAMA I WONT SAY SOWWY" and she ran to her room. "I'm so so sorry love" lilly said walking towards me. I pick up Ellie and I go to her room. I close her door and we sit on her bed. "Mommy I'm sowwy" Ellie says hugging me. "it's okay monkey" I say hugging her back. "But you do need to share your toys." I tell Ellie. "But mommy" "no Ellie, sharing is good." "she broke my other Dollie" Ellie mumbled. i sigh. "Billie I'm- " Lilly said I look up and I break down. "Ellie stay in here we'll me back." Lilly said grabbing my hand and taking me into our room and closing the door. "Emily didn't mean what she said, she was just mad." Lilly said I just just sit there. "Love Emily does want you as her mom I promise you." I get up I wipe my tears, I grab a bag and then I pack some clothes and other things. I walk out and I go to Ellie's room I grab her bag and I pack her things I grab Ellie and I start to walk down stairs. "Billie where are you going?!" Lilly yells, I didn't say anything I put on my shoes I grab Ellie's and I walk out the door, Lilly is following behind me. "Billie stop!" I put Ellie in and give her, her bunny and her blanket. I close her door. "I'm going to my moms." I say to Lilly. "No your not!" She says and slaps me. I just stare at her and I turn around and get into the car, I pull out the drive way and drive to my moms.

At maggies
I get out and closes the door I walk over to Ellie's side and I see she's sleeping, I grab our stuff and I grab her with her blanket and bunny. I walk out to the door and knock. Mom opens the door, "Billie? What's wrong?" "Mom can we stay here.." "sure but what's- what happened to your face?! did lilly do that" I just look up at her, she lets us in. I take Ellie up to her room and I put her in the bed. I walk out and closed the door and walked down stairs, I seen mom on the couch and I sat with her. "Where's dad?" I ask "oh he's sleeping." I nod " Billie what happened tonight?" I breathed in and out. "Emily and Ellie were fighting over a doll, I told Ellie to share and she said no. Emily said she didn't want a sister no more and doesn't know why Lilly and I are together. That hurt. Lilly tried to say sorry I just took Ellie to her room, Lilly came in and toke me to our room and she was saying something but I wasn't about to listen I start to pack my bags and I walked out of our room and I went to Ellie's and I picked her things, I put Ellie in the car and Lilly got mad that I was coming here ans she slapped me across my face." My gasped and then hugged me. "You guys can stay here until you are ready to go back home. " mom said. "Thanks, imma go sleep with Ellie" I say getting up to go. "Okay goodnight, when are we leaving tomorrow?" I forgot about Ellie's appointment. "Uh 6 am" I say. "Okay" mom said, I get changed and went to bed.