𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑: 𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐨𝐦 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐞

TW: hospitals

TW: hospitals

The happiness I felt when the team walked through that white door was unparalleled, their lit-up faces and squeals of excitement provided me with so much joy. Penelope was the first to entangle me in her arms, squeezing me tightly.

"I love you Penelope but please loosen up a bit." I whispered into her ear when the hug became painful.

She pulled back quickly, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm just so glad you are okay."

I beamed, "Me too PG."

Emily came up next, her grip light as she rubbed her hand up and down my back, "Thank God you didn't die cause the male to female ratio would be fucked up."

I laughed, "Don't worry, I would never let the testosterone take over." She chuckled as she pulled back, her under eyes dark with exhaustion.

How long had they been up waiting for me?

JJ almost pushed Emily out of the way, wrapping me in a warm hug as she sighed, "You worried us there Ada."

I held her close, "I'm sorry, I never aspired to get shot."

She chucked weakly, pulling back as she held my cheeks with her hands, "Do not scare us like that again."

She moved away from the bed, Spencer walking up with a grin, pulling me into an unexpected but appreciated hug. He gave me a squeeze as he put his head on my shoulder, "I would have thought you'd avoid this place, Spencer."

"Actually, the number of germs spread in a hospital-"

"Okay, lover boy, I'm sure that's not what she wants to hear about right now." Derek interrupted as Spencer pulled away with a tight-lipped smile.

Derek strolled over with a grin, his arms wide, "Come here Poppins." He pulled me into a tight hug, sighing as he placed a light kiss on the side of my head, "You really had us scared there, I would have kicked your ass if you got killed."

I laughed, Derek placing another kiss onto my hair as he pulled away, "How you feeling?"

I exhaled as I looked around the team, and then at Rossi who stood in the entrance of the room having a passive aggressive debate with Dr Shepherd, "I'm okay. A bit shaken up I think, but I'll be fine." I craned my neck to try and look outside of the room, before asking slowly, "Is my family here?"

"The receptionist called them earlier." Emily responded, "I'm sure they'll be here soon."

I nodded my head, my vison zoning back onto the entrance of the room as Hotch walked in, catching my sight with his own eyes, before quickly moving them away.

Derek inhaled, "Why don't we leave you two to it, I'm sure you have some important information to go over about- err- something important."

"Yes, important information, we'll go." JJ added, ushering Emily and a confused Spencer out of the room, joining Rossi in the chat with the Doctor, shutting the door behind them.