𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟕: 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡

TW: smut

TW: smut

Hotch's POV
It was only a few hours later, and it was still light outside, I just hoped that the others wouldn't come home just yet, breaking the bubble of perfection that we had created. Ada was asleep, but I hadn't even attempted to do the same. I stayed awake just so I could hear her breathing, to feel her heart beating.

I don't want to close my eyes, because I'd miss her.

"You're staring like a creep." She whispered.

I tightened my arms around her, "I know."

She laughed softly, lifting her head so that her chin was propped up on my chest, "You're admitting to being a creep?"

"For you, I am." I shrugged, brushing my fingers across her cheek.

"Wow, I'm flattered." She spoke sarcastically, a smile playing on her lips, "Who knew pillow talk could be so sexy."

"You're lying completely naked on top of me, it can't get much sexier." I smiled, Ada had fallen asleep almost immediately, so there wasn't a chance for either of us to get dressed, but I wasn't complaining.

"It can't get much sexier, huh? Is that a challenge?" She smirked, running her hand from my chest, and down to trace the lines of my abs.

My eyes narrowed onto her, bringing my fingers to brush through her hair, pulling her face closer to me, "You always did like to win, didn't you?"

Her eyes flick down to my lips, before closing the distance between us, placing a soft kiss on my bottom lip. I follow her every move, my mouth parting when hers does, only stroking her tongue with mine when she does. I want her to be in control.

I'm distracted from the kiss by her hand continuing its movement down my stomach, stopping just above where my dick now hardens, just the thought of her touching me sending shivers across my body.

My hand keeps its grip on the back of her head as she grazes her teeth over my bottom lip, her hand moving the tiniest amount further down until it's almost impossible to not take action.

She kisses me again, slow and commanding. I wasn't ready for her hand to wrap around my fully hard dick, her mouth muffling the groan of relief that escaped me. I struggled to not be side-tracked by how her fingers moved up and down, twisting at the end and rubbing against my sensitive head, but the sudden sloppiness of my kisses was evidence of my fixation on the pleasure shooting through me.

Ada pulled away, and I was almost going to protest before I saw where she was going. She smirked as she climbed down to the end of the mattress, sitting on her knees right in front of where my dick was now beading with pre-cum.

I watched with heavy eyes as she wiped the wetness from the tip of my dick up and down, my eyes fluttered, but I was desperate to not look away, I needed to know what my cock looked like in her pretty mouth.