𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟔: 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲

TW: smut

TW: smut

As soon as the front door closed behind me, Aaron spun me around and pressed me up against the door, his hands immediately on the sides of my face, his mouth on mine. I melted into the kiss, my hands running down the front of his shirt, clutching onto it in desperation.

This is the moment we waited for; the moment that seemed destined since that switch between us, when we went from friends to something else. He angles my head and captures my top lip between his, his hand encompasses the back of my head, fingers curling at my nape possessively.

I run my fingers through his hair, the usual stiff appearance becoming undone by my touch, eliciting a groan from the back of Aaron's throat which seems to vibrate through us both. His hands go under my thighs, picking me up and hitching my dress to fall over my hips as he moves to the stairs.

I break away from him as he carries me up, leaving open-mouthed kisses across his jaw, running down his neck, leaving faint pink marks in my wake.

"Be careful of the broken step," I mumble across his skin, I really don't fancy a trip to the hospital right now. His hands move around my thighs, grabbing onto the flesh of my ass, while he manoeuvres around the step.

As he reaches the top, I pull away to look at him, "Okay, so before we get to my room, I know we joked about me sleeping on a mattress on the floor; but funny thing-" I smiled sweetly.

"You're joking right?" He breathed out, shaking his head, "I'm buying you a bed."

"You really don't have to do that." I reassured, "It does its purpose."

"You really think I'm going to let you sleep on a mattress on the floor?" He asked, walking into my room and putting me down, "You are extremely mistaken."

I smiled up at him, "You're annoying."

He smirked with amusement, "Do you want to say that again?"

I ran my tongue across my teeth, then whispered "You're annoying."

Maybe I shouldn't have said that.

I barely had time to take a breath before his hand had my hair gripped in a fist, tugging my head back so he could look down at me. I smiled up at him, and his other hand came up, running his thumb over my bottom lip, tracing its shape slowly.

His thumb slipped into my mouth, and I took the opportunity to suck on it, my tongue running around its circumference purposefully. Aaron's mouth dropped open slightly as he watched, I could only imagine the thoughts running through his head.

He takes his thumb out, letting my hair flow down my back as he took my mouth again, our breaths merging fast and craved as I start unbuttoning his shirt, scratching my hands down the hardness of his chest, and through the scatterings of dark hair which trail down his stomach, to beneath the fabric of his jeans. He releases his hold on me as I push the shirt off his shoulders, exposing sculptured arms that instantly move around my back and to the zip of my dress.