CHAPTER 10: Another Accidental Like

FILM EMPRESS'S DAILY FACE SLAPPING CHAPTER 10:

Another Accidental Like

There were deafening screams from the audience again. They seemed to be certain that she would definitely say Qu Wen.

"Li Hao lao shi then." Su Shen indifferently said. This was the answer that she had rehearsed with the show's staff member at first.

"Buzz! Buzz! Buzz!"

The lie detector once again buzzed with a red light and the audience once again screamed like crazy.

The hostess shrugged helplessly, "I've helped you once already. This time, you must be honest."

When several cameras were angled at her again, Su Shen smiled helplessly.

She knew that this scene would be cut into a trailer.

"Luo Han?" She looked tentatively at the lie detector.

"Buzz! Buzz! Buzz!"

The host laughed out loud and motioned for her to continue naming names.

Su Shen wanted to curse somewhat. She didn't know whether this lie detector was real or not, or whether it was controlled by the show, but it still needed her to name who's the most handsome?

Okay then, she'd pick one.

"Yuan Zhenhua

lao shi."

After that, everyone stared at the lie detector. But this time, the lie detector didn't buzz with a red light causing everyone to look puzzled.

Su Shen knew that this lie detector was controlled by the show. If it had buzzed this time, then she would have definitely offended the veteran actor. Thus, causing her to be enemies with the show. Anyways, the show already had an explosive topic to talk about so they naturally stopped.

"Everyone, don't laugh. When Yuan Zhenhua lao shi was young, he was no worse than the xiao xian rou of today. For example, my mum was his diehard fan." Just at this time, the host also began to earnestly control the stage.

Everyone else naturally cooperated with him. Then, there were a few small game sessions. After the program finished recording, Su Shen saw Liu jie conversing with the PD*, seemingly asking about the matter with the lie detector.

PD - Program Director

Su Shen went to the changing room to change clothes first but just as she arrived at the door of the dressing room, someone openly stopped her. He narcissitically arched an eyebrow at her, "Long time no see, wanna get dinner together?"

The two staff members passing by looked at the two of them curiously. Looking at the face in front of her, Su Shen blinked and distinctly said, "Sorry, I'm not interested in pizzle."

After that, she passed him and went into the dressing room. The two staff members couldn't help but chuckle. They were all adults and naturally understood the meaning behind those words. They just didn't expect that Qu Wen was this kind of person.

Qu Wen looked at the door of the dressing room coldly and snorted. Then he turned around and left.

After changing into her own clothes, Liu jie was already waiting for her outside. Su Shen then followed her and got into the SUV.

Liu jie sat at the front and said, "You don't have any scenes to film for the next few days, stay at home and rest. I'll let you know when the audition is for the drama airing on Jiang He TV."