CHAPTER 29: PLAY GUZHENG

FILM EMPRESS’S DAILY FACE SLAPPING - CHAPTER 29 PLAY GUZHENG

Su Shi didn't care about Xiao Zhou's complaint, it was better to leave it to sister Liu.

Only after she found out that the movie trailer came out, she went on a hot search with Fan Meng, but this time, she was finally not cursed.

Netizen A: It must not be my own illusion! I actually got Su Shi's acting skills! !! !!

Netizen B: Sure enough, being guided by a famous guide is different, and Huang Gui is simply a miracle. Even Su Shi has become acting in his hands. [笑 哭]

Netizen C: Turning powder, looking forward to the film, our beautiful little Susu [Drooling]

Netizen D: The eighteen-line sailing army has come to scrub the ground again, and the front row will quickly get out!

Netizen E: Is this the original sound? The last sentence is almost goosebumps.

Netizen F: Every time I see this kind of meaningless tearing, no matter how well the actor performs, how can I wait for the movie to be released before making a judgement, and now tearing it like this is to watch the same period of film lively? ps: passers-by say, don't call the eighteenth line, the eighth line is not tearing up with the eighteenth line, don't feel the price drop?

Netizen G: Is it me who cares about the kiss? Why isn't it in the trailer? The crew is going to give us a big trick?

Netizen H: A bad movie! The heroine's zombie face, Wang Cheng's exaggerated acting skills, and the unfamiliar female partner, and the vulgar triangle love story, such a bad movie, even Xie Yan can't save the first kiss on the screen [smile face]

The film won't be released until the Spring Festival after the New Year's Eve. At that time, the blockbuster group got together. From the perspective of Su Shi, the female partner was poor, but this was just her understanding. From the perspective of God, the whole film was her worst. The male protagonist did not feel sorry for her, and sought her out in private. After meeting each other, she also advised her not to harm others, but the female partner has been jealous and has been doing bad things.

From the overall perspective, the description of the war scene and the background of the troubled times is still very atmospheric. It may be that the writer is not good at writing emotional dramas, so the three emotional lines are very rough, and it depends on her own understanding to perform, otherwise It's a bad female partner.

After the trailer came out, many people also said that the film was destroyed by her and Wang Cheng, and that Fan Meng's zombie face could not be seen, it was definitely a bad movie or something. In fact, the sunspots were all sailors. Here, the Spring Festival stalls are fiercely competitive. Other crews definitely want to discredit the passers-by impression of this film. The next one is one. After all, this movie will start pre-sale in two months.

After Su Shi brushed the comment, she sent a message to Sister Liu telling her about the script. Sister Liu only said that she would handle it.

Today ’s film has n’t changed much, so Su Shi shot it all day long, and when she returned to the hotel at night, the online reviews were not just for her, but for the entire film. .

In particular, a marketing account also issued an ambiguous news that a young film actress in China was mixing such nightclubs abroad, but was arrested by the police and police. They have just been released on bail and have not returned to China.

The news broke out, and it was a stir.

The scope of a young film actress in China has narrowed a lot, but there are also several candidates, but those sunspots refer to Xie Yan, but some people say that Xie Yan is still in the country and has not gone abroad, but Xie Yan has always been hidden. Those sunspots are also occupying this point and began to pour dirty water.