CHAPTER 34: SHOW BROADCAST

FILM EMPRESS’S DAILY FACE SLAPPING - CHAPTER 34 SHOW BROADCAST

Su Shi opened her eyes slightly, apparently the whole line of sight was turning round and round, but she still pretended to stare at each other soberly, "Why?"

Seeing that she couldn't tell who she was, Xie Yan's eyes flashed helplessly and her voice was low, "Because of you."

After that, Su Shi's look remained unchanged, but he suddenly bowed and spit out a "wow".

And still vomited on Xie Yan ...

The latter immediately wiped her mouth with a tissue and patted her back, "You bear with me, you will be here soon."

With that said, he took off his vomited jacket and followed the gas pedal, almost at the fastest speed.

Su Shi rested on the seat, closed his eyes, and rubbed his head uncomfortably.

In the dark, the car rushed through the city highway, leaving only a dark shadow across the hazy night.

Until the car stopped at the gate of the community, Xie Yan looked at the people aside, only to see her eyes closed, her perfect profile blurred, he leaned down and shouted softly, "Su?

It seemed as if someone was calling himself, the latter opened his eyes slightly, only to see an unclear head in front of him, "Who are you?"

Looking at her drunken appearance, Xie Yan had to get out of the car first, then came to the other side to open the door and lifted her up from the inside.

"I can go on my own ... you go away ..." Su Shi drunkenly reached out to push him, but his big hand was getting tighter.

The cool breeze, the person's unbearable slim waist, and the scent of fragrance, all impacted his nerves, but someone still twisted uneasily, Xie Yan took a deep breath Instead of going to see her, he half-supported and half-embraced, "without distractions," brought people into the elevator.

I've been here before, so this time he easily found her house, and didn't expect her to take the keys, he simply took out a bunch from her shoulder bag.

"Who are you ..." Su Shi rubbed her head with a dumb throat, and she was held in her arms just like she was filled with lead.

After finally opening the door, Xie Yan touched the wall with one hand to turn on the light, and then held the soft person on the sofa.

"My head hurts ..."

The person on the sofa twisted uncomfortably to sit up there, and the knee-length dress was moved up a lot, almost showing her white thighs. Seeing that she was still struggling to sit up, Xie Yan quickly took the one on the sofa. The bed blanket covered her.

Then he went to the small hall to find a box of tea and gave her a cup of strong tea. When he returned to the main hall again, the people on the sofa were still humming uncomfortably there.

He walked over and stretched out his hand to help the person. The latter was well filled with half a cup of strong tea, and a few drops flowed along the corner of her lips to the depth of the white collarbone ...

Xie Yan turned his head away from looking at her. He just felt that if he continued like this, his self-control would soon collapse.

"Don't drink ... not good ..." Su Shi reached out and pushed the cup of tea away, but his face was still flushed, and he was staring at him blankly.

Xie Yan set the tea cup aside, and saw her looking at herself motionlessly, her eyes were full of reflections, and her throat rolled, her voice was dumb, "Don't look at me anymore."