CHAPTER 17.1: Kiss Scene

FILM EMPRESS'S DAILY FACE SLAPPING CHAPTER 17.1:

Kiss Scene

"The good news is that the production team has drafted you as the female lead. I heard that the director said you weren't bad plus Jiang Yin also recommended you. Moreover, I kept your remuneration to the minimum, only then did the producers agree. After you finish this film in seven, eight days, you can have dinner with the producers and in passing, sign the contract. As for the specific details, I'll discuss it with the production team." Liu jie said seriously.

Su Shen didn't say anything and was a little curious, "What about Mu Yao?"

Liu jie on the other end sneered, "Her? She's now demanding six hundred thousand per episode while Yang Zhi's only five hundred and fifty thousand. Her ability to take on the lead role isn't that strong either. Jiang Yin already took away 60 million for the drama. How are they going to be able to pay her high price?"

Liu jie continued, "Li Xue is currently in so much trouble while the other actresses were mediocre. I heard they were originally going to cast Zhang Li but because Jiang Yin recommended you, the director thought you guys would have great chemistry and decided on you after much consideration."

Liu jie meant that hyping a cp by that time would be inevitable. But Su Shen was curious why Jiang Yin was so kind to recommend her.

"Did you get the script? Are there any intimate scenes?" She suddenly asked.

Liu jie at the other end conscientiously said, "I just got the script and after looking through it, there doesn't seem to be any intimate scenes. There's only a scene of kissing the forehead. I'll come find you tomorrow."

After hearing that, Su Shen coughed and said, "Tomorrow?"

She felt perplexed just at the thought of tomorrow's kiss scene.

"The film crew will start shooting next month. After you finish with this film, I'll have to find you a martial arts teacher. There are a lot of fighting scenes in that drama and this is also your first time shooting this kind of film so you have to be prepared. I'll go give you the script tomorrow. Are you still shooting smoothly on set?" Liu jie asked.

Su Shen was somewhat embarrassed and didn't know what to say. She could only perfunctorily answer, "It's been okay."

Liu jie didn't say much and after exhorting a few words, she hung up.

She didn't have many scenes in this film so she could finalize everything within seven or eight days. It's just that tomorrow's kiss scene...

As the night got darker, Su Shen went to shower and went to sleep early.

The next day, when she got to set, Liu jie also hurried over and threw her a file bag.

"I just heard from Xiao Zhou that you have a kiss scene with Xie Yan today?" Liu jie said while taking a sip of her coffee.

Tong Le was still getting her makeup applied. Su Shen sat at the side and looked through the new script. There were certainly not a lot of intimate scenes besides a kiss on the forehead. The rest were mostly fight scenes. For this, she had also wanted to find a professional martial arts teacher to train for a bit.

"I don't want to film it, do you have any way?" She put away the script and looked at Liu jie frowningly.

The latter froze for a sec and after realizing that she was referring to the kiss scene, her expression changed. She placed her coffee on the table, her eyes fiery, "Are you stupid?"