CHAPTER 66: BE JEALOUS

FILM EMPRESS'S DAILY FACE SLAPPING - CHAPTER 66 BE JEALOUS

"嗷嗷 嗷 ~"

Everyone yelled, everyone else in the box also came here to see the fun, Su Shi's heartbeat was a bit fast, although he tried to control the expression on his face as much as possible, he could not blush in the face of so many lively sights .

"Yes, yes, hurry up, what a shame of a big man you are!" Sun Zhi started to coax the most.

Some have even pulled out their mobile phones to record videos, or Jiang Liankai waved his hand. "Put it all together. Don't be like a paparazzi. They have a thin face ~"

The box was filled with shouts and laughter everywhere. Su Shi couldn't help but look at Xie Yan, glanced at her back, and finally coughed, turned to look at Jiang Liankai, "Up to one minute."

Su Shi: "..."

"One minute, one minute, you still bargain, do you still wrong?" Jiang Liankai whispered softly, then took out his mobile phone and adjusted it to the stopwatch. I wondered what he thought of, and he yelled at Wu Jin in the crowd: Go and help me sing a more romantic song. "

"OK!" Obviously Wu Jin also liked to watch the lively, immediately went to the song station and ordered a beautiful English song.

"Come here, brother, I'm good enough for you, sit down, I'm going to time, not a second!" Jiang Liankai stood up and stared at the cell phone.

Su Shi: "..."

She shouldn't have come.

"Oh!" The others were watching the excitement.

Suddenly, the long table was surrounded by a circle. Su Shi tried to maintain the expression on her face until Xie Yan sat down, and she subconsciously sat back a little.

"Okay, get ready! Three! Two! One! Start!"

With Jiang Liankai's words off, Su Shi felt that her arm was suddenly pulled by her, and a familiar outline suddenly enlarged in front of her eyes. With the increasingly intense noises around her, she could only close her eyes and let the gentleman The hot touch fell on her lips.

"Hey, hey, French kiss, you need to stick your tongue out! It doesn't matter if you don't stick out your tongue!" Jiang Liankai shouted with a grimace.

At this time, the long table was full of people. Everyone was gazing at the pair of men and women kissing on the sofa with interest. They were all in the circle. Familiar people must know that Xie Yan was not a fun person. It is indeed a precedent.

Only Cen Qing over there looked complex, looking at the men and women kissing on the sofa. The man clenched the woman's shoulders tightly. The behavior was not forced at all, but he was extra active.

Wu Jin's singing was very penetrating, but Su Shi could not enjoy the sense of romance at all. The waves of coquettishness were higher than the waves, and she only felt that her heart was about to jump out. All I could do was to hold Xie Yan's shoulders tightly and close my eyes as much as possible to ignore those voices.

"Okay, ten ... eleven ... nine ... twelve ..."

Jiang Liankai deliberately counted mistakes, and everyone else was laughing at him for being too bad. In the end, Glow asked him to stop playing, and he counted normally.

"Five ... Four ... Three ... Two ... One ... Hey, brother!" Jiang Liankai looked stunned and did not let go of Xie Yan.

Hearing that the time was up, Xie Yan quickly and quickly released Su Shi, knowing that she was thin-skinned, and also deliberately wrapped her shoulders and brought people into her arms to cover her face.