CHAPTER 58: GO TO BED

FILM EMPRESS'S DAILY FACE SLAPPING - CHAPTER 58 GO TO BED

"I ... I was brought here by He Hua. He said that if you had to do those dangerous moves, let me come over and look at you." After Su Shi said, he looked at him very seriously and said: "You didn't agree. Have I found a substitute? But what happened? "

Xie Yan: "..."

He put the noodles in a bowl and seriously said, "This noodles are really delicious."

Seeing his dumb appearance, Su Shi could not help humming, put down his chopsticks, and looked very seriously. "I mean seriously, I don't want you to do those dangerous moves again."

Everything has a case, what to do if something really happens.

Xie Yanton looked down, and saw her staring at her with scorching eyes, her face was serious from never before, from the first dodge, and now she would take an active interest in his safety, but this feeling of being bound, he Gan Zhiruo.

"OK." He continued to bow his head to eat noodles.

Su Shi didn't believe him, so he decided to let He Hua find an traitor and look at Xie Yan, lest he turn around and forget her words.

Thinking about it this way, she kept staring at him, only to see him eat a pot of noodles three or two times, and then distressed to put a piece together, at this moment, she suddenly had an urge to let Xie Yan resign.

After eating, it was dark outside and Xie Yan took the pot to wash it.

People outside laughed when they saw him coming out with a pot.

"Brother Yan, full of light! Are you full?"

A few people around Zhong Quan played cards and saw Xie Yan's swift footsteps, laughing one by one.

"If you have the ability, you can go find a daughter-in-law and be jealous of others!" Fang Yan laughed, holding a cigarette in his mouth, and threw a few cards in his hand, "Three five-belt pair!"

"It can't be compared, everyone is going to play idol dramas, which is also cut out in order to chase the wife." Zhong Quan said and threw down three pairs of eight belts.

After hearing the words, Ding Yi beside him could not help but smile, "I thought Yan brother was going to take the idol route. I didn't expect there was such a doorway."

The sky was dark and the tent was hot. I do n't know who moved out of a small table and turned on a big lamp. Everyone was playing cards there. Dozens of people were laughing and joking around, a lot of smoke and sky, mosquitoes. Fly around.

When Xie Yan walked by, Zhong Quan smiled the most fiercely. He didn't slowly turn his head back until he felt that everyone was gazing at him, his face suddenly changed.

"Yan brother ... I ... this is a boast that you will chase your girlfriend, there is absolutely no other meaning!" As an actor, he naturally has a determined expression, which is beyond doubt.

Xie Yan glanced at him, "So you can only be single."

Zhong Quan: "..."

After speaking, I took the pot and left, leaving dozens of people who wanted to laugh but did not dare to laugh.

Back in the tent, Su Shi was sitting on a chair and swiping her mobile phone, but there was still no signal. When she saw Xie Yan coming back, she didn't know what to think. Her face flushed and she seemed to want to talk.

"I ... Where should I sleep tonight?" She had a slender voice.

After that, Xie Yan, who was making the light bulb, suddenly lowered his head, looking serious, "Of course he slept with me."