CHAPTER 19: Scene Finalized

FILM EMPRESS'S DAILY FACE SLAPPING CHAPTER 19:

Scenes Finalized

After posting that, Su Shen chatted with Liu jie for a bit. She said that the production team hadn't thought about replacing her yet. It may have been a blessing in disguise as the clout and popularity that she lacked had temporarily been increased after what had happened today. This was also a reason why so many people in the entertainment industry hyped. Whether it was good or bad, it was alright as long as it could increase exposure and popularity.

Since the production team hadn't thought about replacing her for the time being, Su Shen didn't want to read the comments online either. Some of Xie Yan's fans were finally rational again but most of them still cursed at her for using Xie Yan to hype up clout. By nighttime, they gradually calmed down.

Netizen A: Compared to Fan Meng's plastic face, Su Shen's more pleasing to the eye. I just saw the video of Su Shen playing the flute and she's quite mannered. But please stop acting and let everyone off. [laughing]

Netizen B: Besides her acting, Su Shen doesn't have any other dirt. But after I watched her drama, I can't imagine her and our Yan ge rehearsing. [covered face]

Netizen C: Hehe, the 18th-tier got slapped in the face. Does she want to be the second Mu Yao now? Thrower Mania! [vomit]

Thrower Mania - someone that throws themselves onto another

Netizen D: Miss Su, can't you just go and play your flute? You insist on acting but have you considered the audience's feelings?

Compared to the morning, the comments were a bit more moderate now. There were still some diehard fans crazily cursing at her but Su Shen ignored them. This could also be considered as a forewarning so when the trailer came out, those fans wouldn't have zero readiness in watching that kiss scene else, they would be even more crazy than now.

Perhaps it was because she was trending a lot today, Su Ruan gave her a call asking her whether she wanted her to use money to remove the headlines. Su Shen declined. She couldn't let her sister deal with everything for her. In the entertainment industry, this kind of stuff happened frequently hence she needed to get used to it instead of avoiding it.

When she was about to go to bed, her Mum called her again asking how she could have a kiss scene with a man when she had clearly said that she wouldn't film this kind of stuff before. Su Shen said it was an accident and explained to her for a long time before her Mum hung up the call.

Su Shen knew that her Mum was very worried about her. She reminiscenced her past life where there was no familial love so she cherished this hard to come by family a lot.

After a few days, the comments lessened because Li Xue had another catfight with Mu Yao which diverted most of the passer-bys' attention. The cause was stemmed from a variety show that they had participated in and during a game, Mu Yao had accidentally pushed Li Xue to the floor. This caused both of their fans to rip each other up. Li Xue's fans adamantly said that Mu Yao did it on purpose. Now, both sides wouldn't let one another off.

Mu Yao's fans, however, were still boycotting against her casting as the female lead under the drama's official Weibo. That headline had been read by more than a million times. Fortunately, the production team hadn't mentioned replacing her.

It rained heavily on the day her scenes were finalized. Liu jie also came over to pick her up.

"Let me go over the itinerary. Tomorrow, you will go with me to have dinner with the producers and investors and in passing, sign the contract. On the 10th, you'll go meet Director Wang. Road to Immortality still has some roles that haven't been casted yet. Director Wang is very satisfied with your appearance. For the rest of the month, you will go and learn martial arts. I've already hired a professional martial arts teacher for you."