CHAPTER 44: COME AND SEND CHICKEN SOUP AGAIN

FILM EMPRESS’S DAILY FACE SLAPPING - CHAPTER 44 COME AND SEND CHICKEN SOUP AGAIN

"This is not a culinary problem. Without the ingredients, no matter how good the cooking is," the director said.

After hearing that, everyone could only make a weird look, and then the director followed: "Then you will answer the questions in two groups. This game is first a warm-up, not a game."

After that, everyone sat on both sides of the long table. There was a question board and a **** pen in front of each group, which seemed to be used to answer questions.

After the lens was adjusted, the director followed, "The first question is, who is the mother-in-law's sister of the father's sister's son's sister's husband?"

"..."

The crowd was aggressive, but the director didn't seem to want to say it again.

Seeing Song Yan, they had already discussed it. Su Shi didn't even have any clue here, mainly because the director said too fast, and there were two older sisters inside.

"I think it's a daughter-in-law." Zhang Jing took the black pen in earnest and wanted to write down.

Su Shi held her hand. "I think it's aunt."

Zheng Luo, who was on the side, was also aggressive, "I don't know the relationship between these people."

Only for one minute, there was no way, Su Ye asked Zhang Jing to fill in daughter-in-law.

Director: "Okay, everyone brightens the question board!"

The opposite was written by an aunt, and they were written by daughter-in-law. The two seemed to be next to each other.

Director: "Everyone answered wrong, aunt."

"Ah? You said so fast, how can we remember!" Wang Cheng looked bitterly. "These relationships are more difficult than astronomy."

"That is, every time I come to my relatives at home, I dare not see people, for fear of calling the wrong name." Zhang Jing grabbed his head and looked helpless.

Director: "Okay, now the second question, why do people like a cigarette after a meal?"

Having said that, the three men on the opposite side began to write down, while Su Ying and Zhang Jing turned to see Zheng Luo, who shrugged, "I don't smoke."

I used to smoke in the background before, and now I say that I do n’t smoke anymore, is n’t it because I want to be a good man who does n’t smoke? Write the question board there.

She glanced over her head, and her eyes suddenly lighted, and she looked at Su Shi in disbelief, "Old driver!"

Director: "Time is up, please highlight the question board!"

Su Shi just finished writing, but she wrote something messy, which can only be explained to the director. "I think most people like a cigarette after a meal because the taste is completely turned on and the nerves are in the most relaxed state. The blood circulation will speed up, and at this time nicotine will promote nervous excitement, and the resulting feeling will be more comfortable and irritating than usual smoking. "

The three men across were all surprised, and it seemed that Su Shi had not studied this.

"Su Shi, do you smoke?" Song Yan couldn't help asking.

The camera also shook at this moment, and Su Shi smiled. "Because I recently took part in the movie, the character likes to smoke, so I went to know about it."