CHAPTER 36: INJURED

FILM EMPRESS’S DAILY FACE SLAPPING - CHAPTER 36 INJURED

Su Yue dropped it, then pulled back her arm and smiled, "I'm going to change clothes."

Seeing that Xie Yan didn't say anything, Su Xun turned and walked to her dressing room. Sister Liu fought for it. Her clothes and cosmetics are of the better quality, and there are also implants on the advertising side. Generally, the clothes are on the advertising side. It was sent by the side, and it was also a well-known domestic brand. There were two rows of clothes. There were also forty or fifty sets. I could basically change one every day. There was no way. The crew was rich.

The stylist picked her a blue chiffon top with white high-waisted casual wide-leg shorts. The makeup was also lighter. The hairstyle was just a fluffy half-ball head. Modern makeup is simpler and she has a good foundation. You don't need to hit the foundation more than half an hour.

"Sister Su, your legs are really long." Xiao Zhou looked at her straight, thin legs and looked envious.

"Yeah, thanks to Xie Yan's high enough, otherwise you're afraid that you can't even wear high heels." The stylist smiled and gave her a pair of five-centimeter thick heels with a smile.

Some act actors are not tall enough, or actresses are too tall. When they are in the same frame, the actresses wear flat heels, or they pad their feet at the feet of the actor. Now, plus the hairstyle, the original owner used to wear flat shoes when filming with Luo Han, but Xie Yan was high enough, she would look too short without wearing high heels.

"Have a good shot. I'm leaving first. Li Xiao is attending a singing show recently. I haven't been here recently. You can call me if you have any problems." Sister Liu looked up at her watch and seemed to be leaving.

After Su Shi changed her shoes, she adjusted her hairstyle in the mirror. "Um."

Seeing this, Sister Liu walked straight out of the dressing room with a bag. Several women sitting together were always easy to talk about maintenance. When chatting and talking about weight loss, Su Shi liked to listen to some of the women mentioned by makeup artists. The star has been straightened, and there are so many doorways in here, she passed the time as soon as she heard it.

It wasn't until the staff member said that it was almost time for her to return to God, remembering that she seemed to have forgotten to play Xie Yan.

When she came to the studio with the script, the director apparently finished shooting the sub-shots. Almost until she and the cameraman had just finished interviewing the owner of the beauty shop to get out of the mall, but suddenly came in a few gangsters. The crew was With the capital, I heard that an armed policeman was also invited to guide professional actions.

"Su Shi, you will start walking with that colleague from the entrance of the store later. Try to grasp the rhythm of the lines. When the turn is around, someone will rush in. Basically, you will see it to the end. Understand?" The director raised his finger away. Said over the mall.

Hearing that Su Shi nodded naturally.

When he was almost ready, Su Shi stood where the director said, and when he said it started, he started from that place, but the camera was shaken from other places.

"Xiaojiang, are you hungry? Should we go there to eat something first?" The colleague behind looked at her against the camera.

Su Shi walked in front, and just then the camera panned. She poked her mouth, and she felt helpless. "Let's send the materials back to the stage first. Director Wang should be scolded again."

After hearing that, the male colleague at the back could only sigh, "I'm exhausted every day and I don't want to pay for processing. I want to resign."