CHAPTER 12: Paparazzi

FILM EMPRESS'S DAILY FACE SLAPPING CHAPTER 12:

Paparazzi

They all stayed at the same hotel so it was indeed on the way. Although it was raining outside, it was hard to say that there wouldn't be any dedicated paparazzi on watch. If she got in Xie Yan's car today then the headlines tomorrow would be [Breaking! Xie Yan drove a girl back to a hotel in the middle of the night, seemingly intimate! A female actress from the same crew?]

Su Shen could already foresee what would happen as a result. The media loved to make things up, making a mountain out of a molehill. What's more, the fans would explode if they saw them entering the hotel in the same car.

"No thanks, I..."

"Su jie, I asked the crew team and they said that they don't have enough umbrellas right now. They said that they will lend it to us after they finish packing in another ten minutes or so." Xiao Zhou ran back gaspingly with two transparent raincoats in her hand, "This..."

"Let's go." Xie Yan glanced at her and then walked ahead.

Zhao Tong was also stupefied. He then smiled and said, "Let's go, it's really on the way."

That was his only way of comforting himself right now.

Su Shen also sighed when she saw this and turned around to Xiao Zhou, "Go and return the raincoats to the crew team. We'll leave with them."

Xiao Zhou was dazed in place, she had never imagined that one day she would get to ride in her idol's car!

"I...I'll go and return it to them." Xiao Zhou excitedly hurried away with the raincoats.

The eaves were dripping with rain with some dropping onto her arms. Today, Su Shen only wore a pair of joggers and a pink t-shirt. It was a bit chilly at night with the wind and rain.

Xiao Zhou quickly came back and didn't know if it was because she ran or of her excitement, her face was flushed. The fundamental part of being an assistant to artists was that you could not chase stars. This was written in the contract. Although Xiao Zhou suppressed it, Su Shen knew that every time Xie Yan filmed, she would reveal a fangirl expression. She must've fulfilled her dream of being in close contact with her idol today.

Zhao Tong opened up his umbrella and appeared to walk one of them out. Su Shen looked at Xie Yan who was also holding up a black umbrella and nudged at the preoccupied

Xiao Zhou, "Go."

"Ah? No, no, no!" Xiao Zhou glanced at Xie Yan's back and blushingly ran to Zhao Tong, "I... I'll go with Zhao ge!"

Zhao Tong: "..."

He silently said sorry to Hua ge. For special circumstances, there would naturally be special treatments accordingly. It wasn't his fault today, it was this da ge who was so unexpected.

"Then... Yan ge, we'll go ahead first and see if there's any paparazzi." Zhao Tong coughed and kindly shifted the umbrella towards Xiao Zhou's side. Then, he led her through the rain.

They were the only two left. Su Shen took a deep breath and with a few steps, went up to his umbrella and softly said, "Thank you."

Xie Yan looked down slightly and saw her hair whorl. He didn't say anything and walked straight into the heavy downpour.

Su Shen followed his steps but Xie Yan was too tall. A lot of the rain fell on her with some splashing on her face but she didn't lean too close to him.