CHAPTER 104: PLACE OF MARRIAGE

FILM EMPRESS'S DAILY FACE SLAPPING - CHAPTER 104 PLACE OF MARRIAGE

Not far away, Yao Yin is staring at this side, seemingly afraid that the reporter will ask some more sensitive topics, but Su Shi just laughed and said, "If there is good news, I will tell everyone."

"There are rumors that you were in love with the drama, were you together when you filmed a little bit of light?" Another female reporter asked quickly.

After that, Su Shi just bowed his head and smiled slowly, and said slowly to this handed-in microphone: "Should be regarded as it, because I have also cooperated before, so I am familiar with it."

"So when do you plan to marry Xie Yan?"

"Is Xie Yan chasing you first?"

"It is rumored that you did Xie Yan because of Xie Yan. Is that true?"

A series of questions poured in, but after answering a few Yao Yin, they separated those reporters, saying that it was Su Shi who was going to film and could not continue to be interviewed.

After returning to the dressing room, Yao Yin ordered her to do a few other things, nothing more than to let her pay attention to the distance from other actors, so as not to be maliciously sneaked into the dirty water.

"By the way, how did the big actress I told you think about before? The crew has been waiting for a long time, and I also heard that the supporting cast is not bad, and Tang Xuan is supporting. It can be regarded as the top production in the industry, and the average first-line flowers can't get on. "Yao Yin said on the sofa.

Su Shi leaned there to watch the script. This is a modern drama, so makeup is not that much of a hassle. When I heard Yao Yin, I just thought for a moment, "Okay, I'll take it."

A guide who is so sincere, and not bad for filming this movie, can also improve the cafe on the small screen. It 's not too late to take a break after filming this TV, and Xie Yan will definitely not let her interfere at the wedding.

After hearing the words, Yao Yin also smiled. "In that line, I'll contact the other side. You should make a good movie during this time, and be prepared to be a bride by the way."

Yao Yin teased her suddenly, Su Su pretended to calmly, and continued to watch the script after she left. In fact, the filming was also quite fulfilling, which also eased her nervous mood.

Today, the hostess and mother are going to borrow money from her aunt 's house, but her aunt not only borrowed, but also insulted and insulted the hostess 'mother. At this time, the hostess was still in high school, and this section will only be played as a memory.

Su Shi felt that she should not look old. She had a ponytail and a blue-and-white school uniform. It didn't look obtrusive. When listening to the lecture, the new girl who played the second woman kept boasting that she had no disagreement in school uniforms. Just like eighteen years old, Su Shi didn't say anything immediately, and seemed to be used to this kind of person.

After seeing Su Shi 's makeup, the director was quite satisfied. At the time of the audition, she also saw that Su Shi was younger. Unlike other big flowers, it was forced to be tender.

"Su Shi, you remember, you will be photographed in close-ups later. You have to clenched your fists to make it look like a forbearance." The director sat seriously in front of the monitor.

After that, Su Shi nodded, and when everyone else was ready, she went into the room with the old drama **** who played her mother and started to shoot.

Until everyone else was ready, the director shouted "action!"

The words were off and the camera was shaken. The old actor who played the aunt was standing in the middle of the living room, with his hands around his chest and squinting to look at the opposite two, "borrow money? Hehehe, you do n't see what is happening to you now, just say It 's just borrowing money. When do you think you are paying back like this now? You really think my bank is open!