CHAPTER 26.1: Meeting Again

FILM EMPRESS'S DAILY FACE SLAPPING CHAPTER 26.1:

Meeting Again

Upon hearing that, Su Shen was silent for a while before indifferently saying "Oh".

After hanging up the phone, she got off the car and went to film. They were going to film the last few scenes at this film site today, and tomorrow, they would relocate to Shanghai Film Park.

When she arrived on set, Su Shen swept a look around and saw Zhu Qinqin sitting beside Jiang Yin, talking and laughing. She looked very enthusiastic, while on the other hand, Jiang Yin was expressionless and indifferent.

"Su jie, you don't know how funny that Zhu Qinqin is. Whenever Jiang Yin posts a post on Weibo, she would run straight toward the comments making it seem as if they're so familiar with each other. It's plain as day that she just wants clout. She's still so persistent even after being bashed by Jiang Yin's fans. Even though Jiang Yin hasn't said anything until now, he may have already cursed her to death in his heart!" Xiao Zhou glanced at the people over there with a sneer.

Su Shen didn't say anything and went to sit under the tree and waited for filming to start.

After a while, Jiang Yin came over and saw that she was holding a bamboo flute in her hand. It seemed like she was going to play it when filming later. He couldn't help walking over and sat down curiously, "Have you been learning this for a long time?"

Seeing him coming over, Su Shen nodded slightly, "Not that long."

Suddenly, something came to mind, and in all seriousness, she looked at Jiang Yin in his knight hanfu* costume with curiosity, "I... heard... you recommended me. Why?"

hanfu - a term used for the historical styles of clothing worn by the Han people in China, there are several representative styles of hanfu

She had wanted to ask him about this for a while.

Upon hearing this, Jiang Yin just smiled faintly and sat beside her without scruple. He casually picked up a rock and threw it into a stream not far away, "Why do you think so?"

"Because I'm pretty?" She grinned jokingly.

He turned around and saw a cool breeze stirring the black hair at her ears. There was a faint smile on her small ivory face. With a blink, Jiang Yin suddenly leaned in, "Yes, you're pretty."

Their eyes met. He was too close, and Su Shen subconsciously scooted a bit over and laughed dryly, "Then I have to thank my Mom."

As Jiang Yin was just about to say something, the Director shouted that filming was about to begin. At this, the two of them resumed their previous scene positions and continued filming.

......

Pushing open the door of the villa, He Hua walked in with a document envelope. There was only an auntie on the first floor mopping the floor. When she saw him, she immediately greeted him with a smile.

"Auntie Zhou, where's Xie Yan?" He scanned the sala and then looked upstairs.

Upon hearing this, Auntie Zhou immediately pointed to the second floor and said, "Oh, he's in the gym on the second floor."

He Hua frowned and looked upstairs a little unhappily but still stepped on the spiral staircase up to the second floor.

He walked through the corridor and came to a room at the end. The door was left ajar and could be opened with just a push. As soon as he entered, he saw a sandbag that was almost flying.