Jᴜsᴛ ᴜs

Aliyah's pov:
Sunday, 6:00am, August 1st

I'm peacefully sleeping until I hear baby Leo crying from his nursery, I feel like crap it's like I only took a five minute nap. I get out of bed and walk to Leo's room to see him screaming his little lungs out at 6:00am I walk over to his crib and pick him up and start rocking him to help calm him down.

After rocking him for about 10 minutes and walking back and forth he finally calms down.

As I'm carrying Leo I walk into Jayden's room to check if he's still sleep.

Thankfully he was, me and Leo then make it back to my room where I gently lay him down on the bed next to me.
Leo just looks around the room,honestly everyday I just feel so exhausted and want too get sleep but I know that's not possible with Leo.

After a few minutes from daydreaming about getting sleep Leo starts fussing again and this time I know it's because he's hungry. I look down at him as he try's to eat away at his hands while babbling away.

He really loves those yummy hands 😂, I pick him up from off of the bed and lay my back against my headboard so that I can get comfortable while feeding him.

Once I get myself situated I pull my shirt up along with my  bra, And Leo is getting excited because he knows it's time to eat.

I got him situated and latched on, it took a little second but he ended up latching on.

While feeding him I think of stuff me and the boys can do today since it's going to be a hot day.

The highest it'll be is 90°, I was thinking maybe a water park, or an amusement park but I can't really decide so I'll most likely end up asking Jayden instead.

I look down at Leo seeing that he's making a mess I quickly grab his burping cloth and wipe up the milk that's on my breast and his face.

While feeding him I switched him to my other breast, and about 20 minutes later he was done so I break his latch from my breast with my pinky finger.

I need to burp him so I lay him on my chest and softly pat his back and he lets out the smallest little burp ever.

I smile at him while laying him back on the bed then look at the time seeing my phone read 7:43am.

That's when I start hearing little foot steps and before I know it Jayden runs in my room with his blue cars blanket and with the biggest smile on his face.
"Morwing mama" I smile at Jayden and say "good morningg baby"  he giggles and laughs he's just really happy this morning.

Jayden runs over to the bed with his arms up wanting me to help him get on the bed.
I help him up on the bed and Jayden turns to look at little Leo and he gives him a kiss on the cheek and whispers softly.

"Good morwing baby brother" Leo gives him a big gummy smile and babbles back to Jayden.

I smile at my two wonderful little boys, I look over at Jayden then ask him what he wants to do today.

"Jayden mommy has something exciting planned for you and Leo today"

Jayden looks up at me with a big smile and says "what is it mommy"

" I have two places in mind that we can go and do today"

"One is go to the water park, and two is we can go to the amusement park " which one?"

Jayden thinks for a minute before replying, "I wanna goes to the water park mama" he says while smiling at me.
I nodded in approval, "okay then water park it is let mama go make us some breakfast then will clean up then go get dress okay?"