Time alone together prt.2

A/n- I'm so sorry for the wait you guys, it was very hard on what to write next for this chapter and I hope now with it being summer I can have some time to make more chapters.
I do think I'll only have this book have 40 chapters then I'll make a book 2 on them.

But with all that being said I hope you guys enjoy this chapter :).

To be continued...

January 5th, Friday

1:30 pm ~ at the resort pool area

Aliyah's pov~

Me and José are both walking towards the pool area in the meantime until we go and reunite with the therapist later on.

Once we arrive I place my things on the chairs by the pool and I make sure before I do anything else that I give Mrs. Perez a call so that I can check in on the boys.

Pulling out my phone I clicked on Jose's mothers ft contact and waited patiently for her to pick up.

Once the ft call come in she says something first.

Mrs.Perez ~ " hello Aliyah, how's you guys trip going?

Aliyah~ "it's going well mrs. Perez thanks for asking, I just wanted to see how the boys are doing?

[please keep in mind that the time in DR much earlier than where Aliyah and José live]

Mrs.Perez ~"ofc baby, let me go get them from Antonio"

While Mrs. Perez goes to get the kids from Jose's dad me and José wait patiently.

Soon I hear both of my boys come into the phone with excitement.

Jayden~ " HII MOMMY ANDS DADDY!"

Aliyah~ " hi my babiesss"

José~ Wsp lil man ( he said with a big smile on his face) are you behaving well for grandma and Abuelo?

Jayden~ "mhmm ( he said while nodding his head on the ft call.) bu but I miss youu".

Jayden says as his  eyes start watering, and his lips start trembling.

Aliyah~ "aww baby don't cry mommy and daddy will be back home tomorrow, okay?"

I see that while I'm talking to Jayden leo pops his head in the camera and I can see that because he sees me and José that he's also about to cry.

José~ "look Jayden when me and ya mom come back from the  DR we can cuddle Ight, don't cry lil man we'll be home before you know it."

Jayden's trying hard to take in every thing José telling him but Ik he's still gonna cry for a lil bit.

Jayden~ "otay daddy" he says as Mrs. Perez wipes away Jayden's tears on his cheeks.

Mrs. Perez~ " alright you guys I'm gonna let y'all go and enjoy yourselves. And Aliyah? ( she says while giving me a stern look.) I know you honey don't feel guilty for leaving them okay?  It's okay to take a break and get some alone time and I'm honestly glad you and José are trying to fix you guy's relationship.

She says while having a happy smile on her face.

Aliyah~ " thank you so much Mrs. Perez I honestly needed to hear that, I just don't like feeling guilty for leaving my kids with someone while I'm enjoying myself I kind of feel selfish but I know this trip is for a good cause.