Girls trip🏝🏖

3 months later...
Aliyah's pov:
December 2nd, 12:00pm, Wednesday
Today the boys are with their father, José came and got them around 10am and he'll have them until Sunday night.

While I don't have the boys I planned a girls trip for my girlfriends and my younger sister is coming along with us as well as Jose's sister and cousin Agnacia.

I already got everything planned out and I made sure that before the boys left that Leo had enough pumped milk since me and the girls are going out of the country for our trip.

Our flight doesn't start until 3:00pm so all of us girls still have time to get the rest of our stuff together.

I go up stairs and start taking my luggages downstairs and I put them by the door ahead of time.

Me and the girls will be gone for 5 days and we are going to Italy. I made sure to get us a nice Airbnb while we're down there.

So all the people on our list of going is

Me
Mya
Alejandra
Leoni
Asanti
Aganica

All the girls are ready and have everything packed up so before we leave we're going to go grab lunch.
I leave out the house with my luggage and make sure I lock up the house and put my things in the car and head to our destination.
____________________
1:20pm
Location- North Italia, outside view

I meet up with the girls and take a seat next to my sister and mya.

"Heyy ladiess"
All the girls- "heyyy"

"So.. is everyone excited for this girls trip?" I say

"Mya- yess I definitely needed a nice trip before I pop these twins out  and also a good break from the kids" she says while laughing at the end.

"Asanti- yeah I definitely needed this for sure"

"Alejandra- same I've needed this for awhile.

"Leoni - yess girl I needed a break because raising kids ain't a joke" she says while laughing.

"Agnacia- Frr girl I definitely needed this I haven't had a break in awhile".

We all chatted it up for a little bit more time before a waiter came and took our order.

We all got the Italian heart shaped pizza with red wine as our lunch, mya got just a glass of water instead

——————————
2:40pm, Wednesday
Me and the girls all made it to the airport and meet up with each other and all grabbed our luggage.

We went through the whole airport routine and we made it just in time to board our plan.

We have now a 12 hour flight to Italy. We won't be in Italy until 3am in the morning, we have a long day ahead of us.
——————————
3:04am
We finally made it to Italy and while we were on the plane I called José around 9pm to say goodnight to the boys since by the time I made it to Italy they wouldn't be up.