Part two of fun dayఌ

Sunday, 3:41pm, August 1st
______________________________

Asanti's apartments.

We've mad it to my sisters apartment , I'm carrying Leo and holding Jayden's hand.

We walk up to her apartment door and I knock on her door and wait for her to open the door.

Seconds later the door opens and my sisters face  appears, she has a huge smile on her face.

"Oh my gosh you guys made it , come in come in"
She motions with her hands.

We walk in and I sit our stuff on the floor next to the couch. And take a seat with Leo still in my hands.

"Hii Auntie!" Jayden says with excitement while looking up at asanti.

"Hi my little baby"
"Did you guys have fun at the water park?"

Jayden nods his head fast, I know my son and he's about too get real talkative 😂.

"Yes we had so much fwun we went to the water park and I gots in the water and play on the slide dens we went in da pool and I jumps in and made a bigs jump "

He said while looking up at asanti with a huge smile.

"That sounds so awesome buddy"

"Would you like auntie to put cartoons on for you  ?"

"Yes pease"

Jayden takes a seat next to me and Leo on the couch while asanti turns SpongeBob on for him.

I then realized we all still have our swimsuits on and i need to change out of them.

I get up still carrying Leo, I grab our bags and tell Jayden to come on so we can change really quickly.

While we we're getting dressed asanti said she was going to be in the kitchen cooking lunch for us.

In the meantime I made sure to give the boys a bath and put them in different clothes. Once I was done with them I took them back into the living room.

I later took two of Leo's thick blankets and put them on the floor so he could do some tummy time.

After placing him down on his tummy I placed about four of his favorite toys on his little mat.

I look over to see Jayden watching SpongeBob, i decide that while they both are occupied I would get myself in the shower ahead of time.

Walking into the kitchen I let my sister know that the boys are in the living room. And if she can keep an  ion them while I get dressed.

She nods her head while stirring whatever she was cooking in the pan.

"Ofc I got them, go ahead and get yourself ready"

I thank her and start heading into the bathroom to wash myself up.

15 minutes later I'm already, and dressed.

Aliyah's outfit: