Maya's cookout ❀

Friday, August 5th, 3:45am

__________________________
****
Aliyah's pov:
I continue toss and turn in bed but immediately woke up once I heard leo crying from his nursery.

I had hurried and got out of bed and walked into his room to see him wide awake and crying.

I quickly walk to his crib and picked him up and carried him in my arms to calm him down.

"Aww what's the matter wit mamas baby" I say while Making a pouting face.

Leo ends up quieting down a little but still is kinda fussy.

I take us both back into my room and lay us down in bed.

I have my back against the headboard and I have Leo laying in my arms.

I look down at Leo and see that he's rooting around for my nipple , so I took off just my T-shirt with one hand since I had Leo in the other arm.

Once I got my shirt off I grabbed my breast and made sure his mouth was close to my nipple and I rubbed it between his lips and he quickly latched on and started drinking.

I just chilled and watched tv while Leo was nursing.
About 12 minutes later I switched him over to my other breast since my other one was almost empty.
I made sure to look over on the monitor to see if Jayden was still sleeping, which he still was asleep.

I put my focus back on the tv. 5 minutes later leo finished nursing so I unlatched him and burped him.

He let out a little burp and I laid him back on my chest.

How Leo was laying:

We both ended up falling back asleep

_________________________________
***
11:31am
Me and the boys are now up and we're just chilling in the living room watching tv. We all had woke up around 8 in the morning and I took us downstairs so I could make me and Jayden some breakfast and I nursed Leo again this morning.

Leo was currently sleeping again in his swing and Jayden was laying on me while we watched Nemo on the couch.

Maya's little cookout for the kids doesn't start till 3:00pm so I won't get us ready until 1pm. Until then me and the boys are gonna chill.
__________________________
***
2:12pm
It was almost time for us to head out, I got us all dressed and I was currently putting new pumped bottles into Leo's bag along with some more diapers and extra clothes.

Jayden and Leo were currently in the living room playing while I got everything we needed ready.

I grabbed my purse and Leo's diaper bag, and Jayden's little book bag with his stuff and took our bags downstairs.