The twins arrival 📆

Two days  later.
——————————————-
December 9th Wednesday

Aliyah's house~
Aliyah's pov ~

7:00am

I'm currently up with Leo in my bed while Jayden sleeps beside me on the right side of the bed meanwhile leo is asleep on my chest.

Both of the boys wanted to sleep with me in my room last night and so here we are now.

I'm just going to chill for a little bit more before waking the boys up.

Also today we have Mya's two girls and ahmar coming over to stay the night so that mya and Jon can head to the hospital for the twins arrival.
—————————————
9:00am
Right now I'm downstairs with the boys and I'm making us some breakfast, and while I do that the boys are playing with each other on Leo's play mat.

Their breakfast:

After I got done making our breakfast I made Jayden and Leo's plate

Jayden sits at his little table and eats his food, and I place leo in his high chair and cut up smaller pieces of his pancakes.

While Leo eats his pancakes I go and make him a quick bottle.

I handed Leo his bottle that was filled with my breast milk, once the boys were settled I went and made my plate and ate with the boys.

——————————

Mya and Jon said they are going to drop the kids off at 4:30pm so I'll start getting the house together along with me and the boys ready around two.

We continue to eat and once we get done I clean our plates and I take Leo out of his high chair and let him crawl around while I tidy up around the house.

—————————————
2:31pm

The boys just got done getting out the bath and I'm currently getting them dressed for the day.

Leo's outfit: