Prt.1 of Jayden's birthday party🍄🎊

So I've decided to just skip a month so that Jayden can be able to have his party in the book. since his birthday is on the 14th of September.

The next chapter I'll do a bigger month gap.

____________________________________

____________________________________September 13th, 2022

September 13th, 2022.

Thursday, 9:00am

Today me and the boys started our day with cleaning up around the house and having a good breakfast.

Today I have some plans and errands to run for Jayden's forth birthday party. I was thinking about just dropping the boys off at my moms while I do some shopping for his party.

Me and the boys were currently downstairs in the kitchen and we were all eating breakfast.

I had Leo in his little swing and Jayden sitting at his little table.

For breakfast today I nursed leo for about 20 minutes. and for Jayden I made him some eggs and waffles.

For myself I made me oatmeal and a strawberry, mango smoothie. I ended up letting Jayden have some of my smoothie as well.

Once we get done eating I'm gonna let the boys chill in the living room while I clean up the house before we leave.
*****************
12:09pm

It's now the afternoon and all three of us are dressed for the day and I was currently getting the boys bags packed since they'll be over my moms house for a little bit.

The boys were currently in the living room playing and watching tv.

I had Leo on his play mat with his toys while Jayden was playing with his toys on the couch.

So far for Jayden's party me and José have all of his gifts together, but today I need to pick up his cake as well as more decorations.

For Jayden's birthday theme we decided Mario since that's what he likes atm.

We also decided to have it at a pool park since we still had hot weather in September.

Me and José did a lot of talking about Jayden's party, and while the boys were with their dad a few days ago I was able to grab most of the things.

And I currently have all his things hidden in my closet because I know that Jayden would have been found them if I didn't put them up.

***
After about 12 minutes later I got both boys bags packed and took them downstairs and put them by the door.

I made sure that I had everything we needed and made to put some pumped milk into Leo's bag.

Leo's outfit: