Christmas eve🎄pt.1

December 24th ,Friday, 2:00pm

Aliyah's pov:

So today is Christmas Eve for us and I've been putting up more decorations for our Christmas party that I'll be hosting tomorrow.
For all of our friends and family members to attend Each year one of our friends host a party for everyone and this year it's my turn.

And So far I have the color theme ready along with everyone's presents.

Jayden and Leo have been my two big helpers with the decorations, and right now me and Jayden are baking and decorating the deserts while Leo is napping.

Jayden-" look mommy I made my cookies wellow"

Aliyah- " ouuu you did such a good job baby here let's put these down on the pan so that they can get put into the cookie jar later.

Jayden - "otay mommy"

With Jayden's help we placed the cookies into the jar once the icing was drying in the meantime, and now we can go and do something else.

Right now we have a option between going over to see mya and the babies  first or doing some quick store runs.

I decided on going and seeing mya and the babies, I make sure to text mya tell her if we can come over and see them, she text back that we could and that she doesn't mind the company.

Aliyah-"okay come on Jayden let's get your shoes on we're gonna go see mya and the babies".

Jayden-"otay mommy"
Jayden runs into the living room and grabs his shoes and hands them to me so that I can put them on for him.

After getting Jayden's shoes on I go upstairs to wake Leo up from his nap.
Leo had fell asleep around one so it hasn't been that long of a nap yet.

I pick him up from out of his crib which he doesn't like and starts getting fussy, I grab one of his pacifiers off of his dresser and put it into his mouth which calmed him down.

Leo was already dressed so I didn't need to get him ready so I walk us downstairs and put him onto his car seat and buckle him up.

Jayden was currently sitting on the couch on his tablet waiting patiently for me.

I quickly go into the kitchen and grab three already filled bottles out of the refrigerator and put them into Leo's diaper bag.

Once I made sure I had everything I picked up Leo's car seat and told Jayden to come on, and we headed out the door and I made sure to lock it behind us.

After locking the door I made it to my car and got both boys buckled in the car ready to go.

I got in and buckled up and started my car and pulled out of the driveway and headed on the road.