Day 1 without the boysఌ

Monday, 12:13pm, August 2nd
***
Aliyahs pov:
Im currently on my way to pick myself up some food and then I plan on stopping at my mothers house for a few hours.

12:28pm
________________

I ended up deciding to just get myself some Starbucks. And now I'm pulling into my mothers drive way.

I turn my car off and grab my keys, purse, and Starbucks coffee and I make sure to shut the door and lock my car.

I walk up to my mothers house and knocked on the door waiting for her to come.

Aliyah's mothers house:

My mother lives in a nice suburban area, she is a doctor and works very hard

My mother lives in a nice suburban area, she is a doctor and works very hard. That's one thing I love about my mother is that she's very successful.

About 20 seconds later she came to the door and
opened it and smiled when she saw me.

"Look who it is" my mother says while smiling at me I smile back at her and walked in the house.

Once I stepped in she closed the door and immediately she gave me a tight huge.

"Hi mama" I say while hugging her back.
"Hi, How've you been my child?"

" I'm doing good"

She nods her head and says" that's good to hear"

We both walk into the living room and take a seat on the couch's.
"So how've my grandkids beenn..?"

"They've been doing real good, right now their hanging out with José for three days"

"Aww how sweet, we'll hopefully when you get them back they'll come visit me"

She says while looking at me.

I nod at her response and say "mom you know I'll try and bring the boys over when we're not busy"

She nods her head understanding where I'm coming from.

We don't really have the time to always come over and visit my mother due to my household being so busy.

Im dealing with two kids by myself sometimes and trust me it's not easy especially with a 3 year old and a 1 month old baby.

So when we can I do try and make sure we all get to see her, she also has a tight schedule due to her being a doctor.

But today she doesn't have to go into work until 4:00pm so that's why I'm able to stop by today.

Aliyah's mother < " so how's you and José co-parenting going?"

"It's honestly going very good which I'm supper glad about. We are trying a new thing now where he'll start taking them Monday-Wednesday then I have them from Wednesday night through-Sunday."

"It's a new adjustment for the both of us, we both agreed that it's better for me to have them longer since they live with me."

"It's just better all in all it fits in with his work schedule as well."