ᴀ ᴅᴀʏ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ 𖧷

7:01am, Saturday, August 6th

Aliyah's pov:

Me and Leo have been up since 6am and we've just been chillin in bed, he's currently nursing atm.

Today José is coming to pick us up around 1pm so I'm gonna get me and Leo ready real soon.

A couple minutes later I switch Leo to my other breast and help him latch on.

While he's eating I grab my phone with my free hand and text José ahead of time letting him know me and Leo are up.

José left Paris around 2am and he is still on the plane but he lands around 9am so from there he'll go back to his house to get himself ready for the day and then he'll come pick me and Leo up.

And after getting us we're gonna go pick up Jayden from Mya's house.

Then from there will head to José mother's house.

________________________
***
7:25pm

After I got done texting both mya and José I looked down and seen that leo unlatch from my breast.

I pulled my top back down and laid leo on my chest so I could burp him, while burping him he let out a good burp.

It's only 7:29am so me and Leo lay in bed for a bit longer, I have bobs burgers playing on my tv in the background.

Leo's just doing tummy time on the bed while looking around the room.

___________________________________
8:02am

Me and Leo are now downstairs and he's currently in his swing while watching coco melon on the tv while I make myself something for breakfast.

I ended up making myself a berry smoothie bowl.

I went into the living room with Leo and sat down to eat my smoothie bowl, while eating my smoothie I watched the office on my phone while checking on Leo from his swing

About 10mins later I got done so I cleaned the dishes and cleaned around the house since I had some time on my hands.

About 20mins later I got down with cleaning so I grabbed Leo out of his swing and took us both up stairs so we can take a little bath.

______________________________
***
8:42pm

Me and Leo got out the bath and now I was putting a diaper on him and went to go pick out him something to wear.

Leo's outfit: