Prt.2 of Jayden's birthday party🍄🎉

September 14th, 7:00am

Jayden's birthday 🎉
_____________

***********
Aliyah's pov:

It's 7am right now and me and José are up in my room with Leo laying next to us.

Jayden is still sleeping in his room but he'll be up very soon since around 7am is his normal time of waking up.

Me and José took all Jayden's gifts out ahead of time and took the to his room and we surrounded his gifts on his floor so that he can see them the minute he wakes up.

I also got both of their outfit for today, they have the theme of Jayden's party on their outfits.

Leo's outfit:

Jayden's outfit:

Jayden's outfit:

While Jayden's still sleeping I'm going to hurry up and cook his birthday breakfast

Jose's gonna feed Leo his bottle while I go downstairs and get started on the breakfast.

I walk downstairs and head into the kitchen and pull out all the things I'm going to need.
____________________________________
20 minutes later.
7:23am

About 20 minutes later I'm now done with the breakfast and I placed the food on the dining room table.

After getting done with that I headed upstairs to go and wake up Jayden so we can get our day started.

Once I make it into his room and walk up to his bed and gently wake him up.

Aliyah - "Jaydenn wake up birthday boy"

He tosses and turns and opens his eyes and smiles when he sees me.

Jayden - "mornings mama"
He said to me while stretching.

Aliyah - "good morningg birthday boy"

Jayden sat up still a little sleepy, he I looks around his room and noticed all his gifts surrounding his bed.