Character backgrounds

I decided that before I do a regular chapter I should do some character backgrounds so that you guys understand Aliyah and Josés past and their childhood. So the next chapter after this will be a regular chapter meanwhile this will be you guys getting too know the two main characters background and history.

Aliyah's and José background:

First things first Aliyah was born the year 1999 she was the first born and the eldest, she has a younger sister who's 21 years old they both were born in Florence Arizona .

Jose's-
Jose was born the year 1997 and he is also the first born in his family, he also has a younger sister who's name is Alejandra who's is 19 years old. José grew up in a cultural difference household were his mother is a African American woman and his father who is a Mexican man. He was taught Spanish at a young age, his mother and father know how to make their cultures work.
____________________________________
When Aliyah was two years old her mother got her an agent for modeling and she would model in toddler clothing lines.

Both of her parents are together and raised her and her sister in the same household, with two loving parents.

When Aliyah was 10 years old her modeling career got more serious. And she would have lots of things to do as far as modeling went.

By the age of 15 she was a sophomore in high school and made friends at her new school that her parents arranged for her to go to.
That's when she met her friend leoni and they became attached to each other.

When she was 15 she met José for the first time, he was a senior and was 17.

They would talk with each other and hang out with one another from time to time.

As the years went on, they had gotten closer and became bestfriends.

They both went to prom together, and ended up dating when she was 18 years old.

When they both graduated they both started on their modeling careers.

José started modeling for pairs and in England fashion lines.

And Aliyah went to model for New York magazines and Hollywood.

They both were still very young and already had a head start on their careers.

When they weren't busy with modeling they would spend as much time with each other.

In 2019 their lives had changed when Aliyah and José found out that they would be bringing a baby boy into this world.

both had no clue on how they were gonna do all of this but they decided to let it flow.

Through out the whole pregnancy they planned for the baby and José provided for Aliyah and the baby. And worked as hard as he could to help support them two.