Back home.

January 6th, Saturday, 2023
Location~ the airport

6:00pm

Aliyah's pov~

So we're currently just getting off of our flight and we're gathering our things so we can get in my car the was left at the airport.

We honestly didn't expect to get home at 6pm but things happened, I only got worried because Mrs. Perez was telling us that the boys been very emotional because they missed us.

But we'll be heading to Jose's parents house to get the boys then we'll go to my house for the rest of the night.

Anyways we grab our luggages and head to my car and we put our things into the trunk and shut the door closed.

I then head us on over to Mrs. Perez's house.

6:30pm
~ back at Aliyah's house.

We came and grabbed the boys and then went to my house so we all can get situated.

What the boys wore today~

We all we're currently just laying in my bed with both my boys trying to cuddle me

I had Leo trying his best to pull down my t- shirt knowing that he wants nurse since it's been too long for him to go without nursing.

I helped Leo out and laid us comfortable on the bed and I helped him latch onto my nipple.

And while Leo nursed we had finding Nemo on the tv as we all watched and enjoyed each others company.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7:00pm

Jose's pov:

José ~ "yo liyah want me to order something for dinner? Since it's getting a lil late"

Aliyah~ "yeah we can do that, cause I honestly don't feel like cooking tonight".

José ~ "Ight cool is chines food cool?"

Aliyah responded with

Aliyah~ "mhm"

I nodded and walked out the room and called the place and I placed a order for me, Aliyah, and Jayden.

Then I made my way back to the room where Aliyah and the boys were and I sat on the bed with them until the meantime.

Aliyah takes her eyes off of Leo sleeping and looks up at me as if she wanted to ask me something.

Aliyah~ José ?

I look up at her from my phone and say

José ~ hm?

Aliyah~ " this is very random but do you think we'd ever be able to get back together? Like permanently?

I looked at her as her eyes look at me with curiosity and wonder as she practically begs to hear my response.

José ~ "liyah you know we're not supposed to overthink this, but imma answer your question still.
"I do think that eventually we'll be able to get back together, I really do want that to happen and I would never lie to you.
"I just want us to take our time it has been awhile since we've been on that type of level with each other"

All aliyah does is nods her head and goes back to admiring Leo as he sleeps against her chest.

I then hear the door bell ring so I get up and before I walk out the room I give liyah a kiss on her cheek.

I see that she's blushing with a cute smile now on her face.

I walk out to the front door and pay for the food and I made sure to give him a tip and then I made sure I closed and locked the front door and made my way to the dinning room to place the food on the table.

I then go upstairs to let them know the foods are as here and that we can transfer over to the living room.

Aliyah then takes Leo off her chest and gently places him in the middle of the bed and she makes sure to put pillows around him.

Jayden hopped off the bed and grabs my hand as all three of us head downstairs.

———————————————-
9:00pm

Aliyah's pov:

We had got done eating around 8pm and now it's just all of us laying down in my bed.

A/N- think of them laying something like this -

And before we knew it we were all knocked out for the rest of the night

—————————————————————-
A/N- Heyy I'm very sorry for the late update, I hope you guys like this chapter and I'm sorry if it much shorter than what I normally do I just wanted to get a chapter out since it's been awhile.

But anyway please vote and comment, I'd also take and feedback or ideas on what the next chapter should be 💕.