4

Nathalia steps out of the bar, slamming the door shut behind her and Eggsy turns to her with wide eyes.

"So," Eggsy says. "What the fuck was that?"

"Me saving your face from getting smashed in," Nathalia says.

"You were like-"

"Brilliant, amazing, your saviour in a waitress' apron?"

"Scary,"

"That works," Nathalia says with a grin on her face.

"Do you wanna come in for a drink?" Eggsy asks as they stop outside of a flat.

"Sure," Nathalia says. "Climbing a person really takes a lot out of you"

"I can imagine,"

Eggsy opens the door and holds out his arm in a sweeping gesture.

"Palace a la Eggsy,"

The flat was a mess and clearly much too small for the occupants who were in there. There was a crib in the middle of the living room and there were random items covering every part of the flat.

A blonde woman, who Nathalia assumes is Eggsy's mother, runs over before trying to push them to the front door.

"Eggsy, just go, please, take her too, because he's gonna..."

Dean, Eggsy's stepfather, comes flying over with his face bright red and he was practically foaming at the mouth with anger before punching Eggsy in the face and then the stomach.

"No, please, don't hurt him!" Eggsy's mum tries to pull Dean away from her son but to no avail.

"Fuck off! Get the fuck away with ya!" Dean shoves Eggsy's mother back, causing her to stumble backwards.

Nathalia catches Eggsy's mother with a quick movement before helping the woman catch her balance once again, holding the woman close to her.

"Let him go, Dean!"

"Shut the fuck up!" Dean roars and Nathalia pushes Eggsy's mother behind her. "Who was with you in that fucking pub? I want to know the name of the geezer you was with"

"I wasn't with no one!" Eggsy exclaims, his head snapping to the side when Dean's hand connects with his cheek.

"Who was it?"

"I don't know who you're fucking on about!"

"Fucking tell me his name!"

"I don't know who you're fucking on about!"

"You listen to me! I want to know who you was with, in that pub. Do you understand?" Dean shouts. "I want to know his fucking name! Because I swear, I'll rip your head off"

"Just tell him Eggsy!"

Eggsy's mother screams as Dean points a knife at her and Nathalia's eyes flick to Eggsy.

"TELL ME HIS FUCKING NAME!"

"IT WAS ME," Nathalia shouts and Dean gapes at her. "What? Your cavemen cronies too pussy to admit they got beat by a woman? Are you all that pathetic-"

"You fucking bitch!" Dean roars, throwing Eggsy to the side and wrapping his hands around Nathalia's throat, slamming her against the wall.

Eggsy watches horrified whilst Nathalia's face does not change, only in shade, as the oxygen supply begins to be cut off from her brain. Nathalia stares at the man as wheezing breaths leave her mouth but there was no flicker of fear in her eyes.

"Dean, leave her alone!" Eggsy's mum calls. "She's just a girl"

"Fuck off! Fuck off, Michelle!" Dean leans forward, his hot breath wafting on Nathalia's face. "I could kill you right now, you fucking whore, and no one in the whole world will notice!"

"Do it pussy," Nathalia wheezes out, causing Michelle and Eggsy to look at each other in worry.

"But I would," Harry's voice echoes through the house and Nathalia shoots Eggsy a wink, despite the fact that Dean's hands were firmly wrapped around her throat. "I have enough evidence on your activities to have you locked up for the rest of your life Mr. Dean Anthony Baker"

"What the fuck?"

"So, I suggest you leave the boy and my colleague alone," Harry continues. "Or I shall be forced to deliver it to the appropriate authorities"

Dean's hands leave Nathalia's throat, and she gasps loudly, clutching her neck.

"Eggsy, meet me at the tailor I told you about," Harry says. "Nathalia will be joining you"

"What the fuck's going on here?" Dean shouts, turning to Nathalia who slams a beer bottle over his head, sending him careening back.

"Let's go," Nathalia grabs Eggsy's hand and pulls him out of the front door, only to be met by the men she had beaten up not even an hour ago.

"Eggsy, you fucking maggot!"

"Hey, we got a racer!"

"Come here, sweetheart. Hey!"

"Eggsy, you fucking-"

Nathalia and Eggsy quickly head for the steps only to find a group running up them.

"Back up," Nathalia pushes Eggsy back up the steps. "Could you move any slower?!"

"Come here, son!"

Eggsy leaps over the barrier before looking up to Nathalia who had just punched the man closest to her before kicking him in his chest, sending him stumbling back into the others.

"Come on Nat!"

Nathalia sighs before running the short distance, grabbing the railing, and using the momentum to launch herself down next to Eggsy. She landed in a crouch before standing up.

Nathalia's eyes scan the area before she grabs onto a pole and swings around it, landing on a thin strip that she quickly makes her way down, landing on the railing before hopping to the short wall.

"You coming?"

Eggsy nods, quickly mimicking Nathalia's movements. Nathalia uses the flagpole for momentum, landing on the next wall before jumping to the next one and hopping and landing on the floor.

"You wanker!"

Nathalia raises her middle finger to them as Eggsy sticks up two fingers.

"I'll have you, son!"

"So," Eggsy says. "If you're not a bartender, what are you? A ninja?"

"I'm an assassin," Nathalia says with a grin. "And you're my target"

Eggsy's eyes widen in terror as he looks for an escape route.

"I'm fucking with you," Nathalia says. "If you were my target, you'd have been dead ages ago"

"That isn't comforting at all,"