10

"We're staying here?"

"Tilde offered to pay for our rooms because she was staying here anyway," Nathalia says. "And the beds are very comfortable and don't squeak"

"Oh really?"

"Silent as a mouse," Nathalia smirks and Eggsy grins.

Nathalia and Eggsy follow Tilde upstairs into a large bedroom.

"This is fucking lush," Eggsy says.

"Well Lady Nathalia only gets the best," Tilde says. "And I have a gift for you"

Tilde opens the door to the en-suite and picks up a small pug puppy.

"I know he'll never replace JB," Tilde says. "But I hoped he might make you two happy"

Nathalia takes the puppy into her arms and holds him close as the puppy kisses her face.

"I'll leave you two to it," Tilde says, closing the doors behind her.

Nathalia holds the puppy close to her chest, closing her eyes as she smiles softly. Eggsy wraps his arm around her waist, holding her close as his other hand strokes the puppy's head.

The horn blares outside and Nathalia sighs with a roll of her eyes.

"I don't want to let him go," Nathalia says, pressing a kiss to the puppy's head.

"We'll come and get him as soon as we can," Eggsy says, taking the puppy and gently placing him in the plush dog bed.

Nathalia smooths down the blue, form fitting summer dress she had on as Eggsy grabs his jacket.

"Got to go and save the world?" Tilde asks and the couple walks down the stairs.

"Yeah," Nathalia sighs. "Do you mind puppy sitting?"

"Of course not," Tilde says, giving Nathalia a hug. "Be careful"

Nathalia hops into the back of the truck as Eggsy climbs in the front. The woman slides a pair of sunglasses on her face as she makes herself comfortable.

"Got the passes from my contact," Eggsy says to Whisky. "You're going to love Glastonbury"

"That's the easy part kid," Whisky says. "Take a Look in the glovebox"

Eggsy takes out a small tin that has a condom in it.

"Fuckin hell bruv," Eggsy says. "Thought everything was supposed to be bigger in America. Is this why you over compensate with these massive cars?"

"Goes on your finger," Whisky says. "The surveillance tracker is in the tip. Apply light pressure for three seconds to release it"

"So many things wrong in that sentence," Nathalia says.

"Okay," Eggsy says once they get into the festival. "According to her Instagram feed, Charlie's ex girlfriend is up ahead in the VIP bar. Which one of us is going to plant the tracker?"

"Bands boys and Lady,"

The trio show the bouncer their bands and he nods, letting them through.

"I say we all make an approach, whoever gets on best, goes for it," Whisky says.

"It doesn't have to be a competition bruv," Eggsy says. "Why don't we just go up to her, shake her hand, pat her on the back, whatever, job done"

"The hand is not a mucous membrane Eggsy," Whisky says. "Neither is the back. Did they teach you anything at Kingsman?"

"Drugs," Nathalia says. "If she's like every posh girl ever, she'll do coke at a festival. The nasal passage is a mucous membrane"

"What the fuck am I going to do?" Eggsy asks. "Stick my finger up her-"

Eggsy stops and his face scrunches at the realisation that had just hit him.

"It's not just inside the nose is it?"

"No,"

"I have a plan for your approach," Whisky says. "What does every rich, white girl do at a festival? Experiment"

"What? No," Nathalia shakes her head.

"Alright, plan agreed upon," Whisky says. "I'll take the first crack, watch and learn buddy"