14

Nathalia was running faster than she ever has before, her legs burning as her feet slam against the ground. Her gun was clutched tightly in her hand as she does so.

Nathalia turns the corner and spots Valentine and Gazelle standing in a glass pod. She raises her gun, herself and Eggsy opening fire on the glass.

"You did it!" Merlin says.

Nathalia and Eggsy keep firing as Nathalia pulls a small pen from her pocket, twisting the top. The pen changes into a large gun in her hands before she resumes firing at the glass.

"Merlin, quickly, how do we get up there?" Eggsy asks.

"Keep shooting, I'll find a route,"

"Roger that," Nathalia says.

Glass smashing draws the pair's attention and they look up to see Gazelle leaping from the window, gun in hand.

She fires, causing Nathalia and Eggsy to duck. Gazelle swipes her leg, cutting their guns in half. Gazelle rolls as she lands before standing up and sprinting at the pair. She kicks her leg out, causing Eggsy to swerve sideways and Nathalia to drop down low.

Nathalia watches Eggsy keep Gazelle occupied before she sprints for the steps. She gets to the second step before a presence behind her makes her spin.

Gazelle swings her legs up and Nathalia grabs her tight tightly before yanking on her leg. Nathalia uses Gazelle's momentary loss of balance to slam her foot into the woman's chest, sending her reeling backwards.

Nathalia spins and kicks Gazelle in the face before drawing her fist back and punching her.

The music and lights start again, causing Nathalia and Eggsy to look at each other in concern before Nathalia uses the slight height advantage of the step to launch herself at Gazelle, the two women grappling at each other as they slam onto the ground.

Nathalia stamps down on Gazelle's wrist, hearing a loud snap. The woman shouts in pain as Nathalia slams her fist down onto her face.

"Eggsy! Nat! Fucking get on with it!"

"Kick his ass, Gazy!" Valentine shouts. "Kill those motherfuckers! They killed all our friends!"

"The world is going to shit!"

"Are they dead yet?"

"Not yet!"

Nathalia draws her fist back once again, slamming it into the woman's nose hard.

"Nat, stop playing with your prey! Fucking kill her!"

"As you say Merlin,"

Nathalia grabs Gazelle by her hair, dragging her up to eye level.

"Not so fun when it's you huh?" Nathalia whispers.

Nathalia slams Gazelle's head against the ground before stamping her foot down against the woman's neck, a loud snap filling the air as the woman's head falls limply to the side.

"Was that one of those motherfuckers?" Valentin shouts. "Gazelle! Gazelle!"

"Your bitch is dead!" Nathalia shouts up to Valentine.

Eggsy reaches down and grabs one of Gazelle's lethally sharp legs. He holds it like a javelin before launching it straight into Valentine through his back.

Nathalia watches as Valentine throws up before falling back and onto the same level as them.

"Well done, you two!" Merlin shouts.

"Yes! Yes, Eggsy!" Roxy shouts. "And you Nat"

"Feeling the love Roxy," Nathalia says.

Well done, Eggsy, Nat! And you, Lancelot"

Nathalia watches as Eggsy walks over to Valentine's body as blood splurts from the mouth.

"What's up, man?" Valentine asks. "Is this the part where you say some really bad pun?"

"Well, it's like you said to Harry," Eggsy says. "This ain't that kind of movie, bruv"

 "This ain't that kind of movie, bruv"

"Perfect,"

Valentine stops moving and his head falls to the side. Eggsy grabs a bottle of champagne and wraps his arm around Nathalia.

"The princess' cell looked pretty cosy," Eggsy says.

"We saved the world, she'll have to let us have it," Nathalia says.

"Eggsy, Nat, where are you going?" Merlin asks. "There's no need for champagne. We got loads in the plane"

"Did you save the world?" Tilde asks Nathalia who nods.

"Yes, we did," Nathalia says." So will I be a lady?"

"Yes,"

"Also," Eggsy says. "Another teeny request, if you go down this hallway and take the first left, you'll find our plane. Nathalia and I would like to celebrate and your cell looks pretty cosy"

"Merlin, the cell's locked. How do we get in?"

"26-25,"

They open the door and the princess walks out, following Eggsy's directions.

"Merlin, you're the guvnor," Eggsy says, pulling Nathalia inside the cell and closing the door.

"You owe me, Eggsy," Merlin asks. "Eggsy?"

Nathalia laughs as Eggsy trails kisses down her neck, slowly unzipping her suit.

"What are you waiting for rockstar?" Nathalia asks, letting out another laugh as he flips them over so he's on top.

"Oh my word," Merlin's voice fills their ears causing them to laugh once again.

"You are the most beautiful woman I've ever laid eyes on,"

"I'm starting to think you're all talk and no action Eggsy," Nathalia teases with a sly smirk.

"I'll show you action,"