6

Nathalia sighs, pushing her Kingsman sunglasses up her nose.

"I hate tourist activities," She sighs as the voice of the tour guide fills her ears.

"Here's where we leave our caskets to age. We can't enter as it is a temperature controlled environment,"

Nathalia steps away from the group and over to the door, Eggsy and Merlin behind her.

Nathalia presses her hand onto a barely noticeable bump on the door which reveals an advanced security scanner.

"Biometric security scanner just to protect a few old barrels of whiskey?" Eggsy asks. "Pull the other one love"

"Got it," Merlin says and the door slides open.

Nathalia pulls her gun from her holster as they walk with trepidation.

"Are you getting anything?" Eggsy asks.

"Not yet," Merlin says.

"Fucking hell," Eggsy says, looking at the amount of barrels in the large room.

"It's a shame it's not scotch," Merlin says.

"You enjoyed the whiskey enough last night Merlin," Nathalia says.

"Hang on," Merlin says. "According to this, there's a huge underground structure right beneath us and if my calculations are correct, this is the way in"

Merlin swings an axe he had found into one of the barrels and whiskey begins pouring out of the barrel.

"Fucking hell, Merlin, shit," Eggsy says as Merlin slams his hand onto the hole in the barrel.

"You know my mama-"

The unexpected voice causes the three to turn quickly. Eggsy crosses his arms as Merlin keeps the hole stopped with his palm.

But Nathalia's hand creeps to where her gun was resting under her blazer

"She always told me us southerners get our good manners from the British. I was thinking ain't that a pity. Y'all didn't keep nothing for yourselves"

Nathalia looks at the face of the man and she feels herself blushing slightly under his gaze

"Y'all ain't never heard of knocking before you enter?"

"We'll actually, we had an invitation didn't we?" Eggsy says.

"Oh did you now?"

"Yeah, came in the shape of a bottle," Nathalia says.

"We're from the Kingsman tailor shop in London," Eggsy says. "Maybe you've heard of us?"

"Oh the Kingsman," The man says.

"Yeah," Merlin says.

"That's where y'all got them fine suits and them fancy spectacles you got on?"

"That's right," Merlin says.

"Y'all look damn sharp,"

"If he says y'all one more time," Nathalia mutters through gritted teeth.

"Let me see if I got it right here. You want me to believe that it's normal for a tailor to hack through an advanced biometric security system with nothing but a bitty old watch on? So get on your knees and tell me who you really work for"

He swings his gun off his shoulder and Nathalia whips out her handgun, aiming it straight at his face.

"Drop the gun," Nathalia says. "I promise you I'll shoot you a lot quicker than you shoot them"

Merlin takes his hand off of the barrel and the whiskey begins to pour on the floor. The man spits, a black gunk sealing the hole up.

"That's nineteen sixty three statesman reserve," The man says. "You just made it personal"

Nathalia takes the safety off of the gun as Merlin and Eggsy run forward.

Nathalia taps her watch and shoots a wire to one of the higher up barrels, pulling her out of sight.

Nathalia watches him knock out Merlin before using Eggsy's watch against him.

"Come out darling," The man calls. "Or I will shoot"

"And hit your precious barrels I don't think so," Nathalia calls back, moving along the shelf inaudibly before jumping down.

Nathalia lands on his shoulders before raising her arm and slamming her elbow into his head. The man's hand comes up, grabbing Nathalia's wrist and he yanks her off his shoulders and slams her onto the floor.

Nathalia spins and hooks her legs around the man's but before she can pull his feet from beneath him, he slams the but of his rifle against her temple and the world fades to black.