Chapter 57

Abhimanyu P.O.V

I looked at the sky as tears gathered in my eyes "Please help me Narayan". Suddenly I heard sound from the bushes, alerted I stand up from my place and walked towards it, my eyes widened when I saw Mamashree Krishna lying there resting, his right arm behind his head and other arm on his waist. He looked peaceful, the noise came from the small squirrel which was eating fruit. I sighed and started to turn around when he called me.

He opened his eyes and smiled at me. "Nephew, were you looking for me?" he asked, I walked and stand in front of him, joining my hands together I greeted him "Pranam Mamashree" I said, he smiled and move his hand in order to give me blessing. "Now tell me, what's bothering you?" he asked. I exhaled and told him about my dilemma, he listened attentively and after I finished telling him, he gave a smile, his eyes twinkling. "I don't see why this is troubling you, nephew?" he asked raising his eyebrow, I was confused about the way he was reacting with the information. "It is troubling me because I can not marry Vatsala, I don't want to hurt Tara" I said clenching my fist to stay put on my decision. He took a long breath and sighed, "You have already made a decision, let Vatsala marry to son of Duryodhan, it might be tough for her, she will never be happy but if it is her fate then we can not do anything" he again sighed and widened his eyes. I quickly shook my head, "I can not let Vatsala to enter in unhappy relationship" I said without thinking much, a mischievous smile appear on his face. "This is very dreadful situation, dreadful indeed" he said, his eyes twinkling.

"What would be your decision nephew, do you want your friend to marry in hastinapur or do you want to come forward and hold her hand saving her from her fate!" he said standing up, he put his hand on my shoulder. "This is entirely your choice little warrior, remember that if marrying Vatsala will lessen your love for Uttara then you shouldn't take this step" he said walking and looking at the nature. I looked at him for guidance.

"Your mother once had the situation when your father has to marry Draupadi, she has three choices, either she took your father away from his family or leave them all together or make everyone to abandoned Draupadi but she chosen fourth option and accepted Draupadi" he said with gentle smile on his face. I never knew this about my mother, I didn't get to spent much time with her but I am more proud than ever to hear it.

"Your circumstances are little different and I didn't know you were hesitant to raise weapon against hastinapur" he smirked "Or your heart is breaking that Laxman has to take renounce if you marry her Vatsala because she is pledge to him" he chuckled which made a smile appear on my face and all of my doubts evaporated. I bent down to touch his feet "Thank you Mamashree, with your deep knowledge and kind words, I know what I have to do now" I said, he put his hand on my head "Bless you, little warrior" he said smiling, I stood up and looked at him.

"Now I have to talk to Tara and make a plan to stop the wedding" I said in determination.

"How will you stop the wedding? my dear nephew, you know anyone from Dwarka will not be able to help you" he stated, I know that he can not help me and I don't want to ask help from my mother and make her relation sour with her brother, I will have to do it on my own.

"Don't worry Mamashree, I will take care of it".

***

After the conversation with Mamashree, my heart was light and I knew in which direction I have to go, now I have to talk to Tara and I know where to find her.

I reached the garden and as expected, she was there, she looked at me, her eyes has tears in them but she didn't let them fall, my heart break because I am the reason of it. I quickly cover the distance between us and engulfed her in hug. "Tara, I apologize for making you worry about me and for making you go through the pain of seeing your husband marrying other" I said in low voice. She shook her head and broke the hug. She put her hand on my cheek "I know you will not do injustice to both us, I trust you with all my heart, now go, she is waiting for you" she said with a small smile on her face, I know she was breaking inside but she is putting strong upfront because of me.